Red Hot Tribal!!!

It’s Monday again Loves! I hope you all had wonderful weekends. Mine was filled with cleaning, swimsuit shopping with my sis and tons, and I do mean tons, of studying! The last two weeks of that crazy hard Reading and Language Acquisitions class (for my MAT) I mentioned to yall about, back in May, starts today so I have so many projects and work due at once that it’s crazy. Plus we will be at the beach this weekend for J’s cousin’s wedding, so I am trying to knock out as much as I can, so I can have fun!! So my posts in these next two weeks will be brief, but I will still take the time to post looks & comment back because I love you guys! Enjoy the pics!

Photo Credits: Diana A.
What I Wore: | Blouse & Necklace: F21 |  Jeans: Gap | Clutch: Target | Boat shoes: Gifted | Sunnies: Vintage |
Have a great day loves! Thanks so much for your lovely comments and continuing to support my blog!
Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, & Instagram @Chocolattesevofstyle

1. June 25, 2012 / 4:16 PM

Red hot! I love the red with the print clutch; very cute!

Good luck and do have fun! 🙂

2. June 25, 2012 / 5:38 PM

How cute are you!! You nailed it as usual. Love that top mama and accessories 🙂

XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

3. June 25, 2012 / 9:52 PM

Luv this !!! That clutch is fab

4. June 25, 2012 / 10:42 PM

Can I have those shoes and that clutch please ma'am… lol

Also, I will be following you on Instagram… mine is: LALynns

Xoxo
    Lynn

5. June 26, 2012 / 12:49 AM

i love your clutch!

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment 🙂

xo julesinflats.blogspot.com

6. June 26, 2012 / 3:23 AM

Love the look especially te target clutch and boat shoes.

P.s. it's a Nikon d3100

7. June 26, 2012 / 4:44 AM

OMG I am loving that clutch & your gold shoes! You look so pretty, Chioma!

8. June 26, 2012 / 7:27 PM

I'm in love with your tribal clutch, the print is amazing!!

9. June 27, 2012 / 1:46 AM

Happy Monday to you! I love your necklace in this outfit. Paired with the tribal clutch it is basically perfect accessorizing in my book. Good luck with your class! I bet you do awesome.

Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

10. June 27, 2012 / 2:04 AM

adorable! love the boat shoes. good luck with all your work.

11. June 27, 2012 / 4:59 AM

Love the clutch!! So cute. I'm having a you choose cashmere giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter I think you love it!

-V

12. June 27, 2012 / 11:42 AM

U did it again, girl ur style's are awesome, luv the boat shoes!!!

13. June 27, 2012 / 1:43 PM

Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 135 countries and thousands of blogs, you are registering, and following our blog you will have many more visitors
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:

14. July 5, 2012 / 4:33 AM

You look soo chic, you have this vintage style and I can't place my hand on it but you look stunning! Please visit, comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/, it's a blog dedicated to looking expensive for a good price.