Casual Friday: Channel Orange…

It’s FINALLY Friday! I’m looking forward to relaxing for two whole days now that Summer school has ended. My fall classes begin Monday…(blah!) Anywho, I wore this look for a dinner date with J! I wanted to be cute yet relaxed and so I threw on one of my fave cotton dresses and my newly handy denim vest. Some camel sandals and my crossbody, with chunky jewelry and I was ready!
My cutie pie won’t ever let me take pics of him! One day he’ll let me feature him,because he has GREAT style!
Yayy! It’s Friday!

What I Wore: | Vest: Old Navy | Dress: H&M | Sandals: Steve Madden |  Bag: Vintage | Necklace: Rue21 (very old) | Sunnies: Old Navy |

Photo Credits: My J.

Today I am sharing my style with Two Thirty Five Designs for her Casual Friday Link Up!! Go check out all the amazing looks!

Have a great weekend loves!

1. August 17, 2012 / 5:19 PM

I LOVE every detail of this outfit. They just make magic together…casual friday style!

2. August 17, 2012 / 5:19 PM

I am Loving this entire look. So effortless, but so cute and flirty. PS I used to have a bag exactly like that in Navy. Love!

3. August 17, 2012 / 6:03 PM

Great vest! My hubby is the same way, always putting his hand out when I try to get a shot of him!

4. August 17, 2012 / 6:04 PM

Haha, I love the picture of your boy with his hands up. You look adorable like always. Love this dress and I LOVE the denim vest on you. Have a great weekend! 🙂

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

5. August 17, 2012 / 8:29 PM

Ick! Sorry you only have a weekend to recover before classes start again. But you can do it! Your style will get you through!

My hubs is the same way, he hides when I try to get shots of him, but then he always asks when will it be his turn to get the spotlight on the blog! Boys. Too silly.

Clare
    Understated Classics

6. August 17, 2012 / 9:41 PM

You look gorgeous and your mister man is cute too.
    Have a wonderful weekend dear!

7. August 18, 2012 / 12:58 AM

LOL!! your boo was like "talk to the hand" cute! I love the bag! I love a classic cross body. love the whole look. thanks for stopping by my blog. enjoy your weekend!

8. August 18, 2012 / 12:35 PM

That dress looks great on you:) Have fun in your new classes, and LOL on the pic of your other half:P