Cheetah Party!

Happy Humpday! It’s almost the weekend and I cannot wait! My sis and I went to visit a local veggie garden because we want to start growing our own tomatoes and just look around. We had a lovely time! We also saw a dead squirrel  on the ground and began to run & scream like two crazy people! (50 shades of cray! lol) I have to keep this post super short as I have so many projects to complete in my grad classes this week! But I have some wonderful ideas in the works for this blog and I can’t wait to share them with y’all! I will be giving some *sneak peeks* in the following weeks! Hope you enjoy this look! πŸ™‚
Style Guide: When wearing a simple outfit, adding a scarf and statement necklace brings something special to the overall look. Plus if it’s hot outside, you can throw the scarf in your bag and still have on a vibrant accessory!
The Look: | Vest: Old Navy | Tank: H&M | Skirt: F21 (last fall but i need this one!) | Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke | Scarf: gifted, but dying over this one! | Sandals: Old/unknown | Sunnies: my Boyfriends |
Photographer: Diana A.
Today i’m sharing my style on some lovely blogs! Go check out The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, Transatlantic Blonde, and Marionberry Style (for her statement necklace challenge) for some style inspiration and tell them I sent you!
Have an amazing day!

1. August 29, 2012 / 5:17 PM

I love this look and the hair! Cute!

2. August 29, 2012 / 5:56 PM

great outfit!
    I like the skirt and scarf!!!

3. August 29, 2012 / 6:29 PM

Love the colors and that vintage Dooney purse has my name on it lol Very pretty :0)

4. August 29, 2012 / 8:13 PM

very cute outfit – I love the colors – great pics.

5. August 29, 2012 / 8:20 PM

Love your pleated skirt and your bag

6. August 29, 2012 / 9:00 PM

Love that outfit! The vest is so cute with the leopard and skirt. 50 shades of cray is going to be my new favorite saying…except my son says cray-cray so that might work in our house. πŸ™‚

Good luck with your Masters. I did the same thing and have loved it!

7. August 29, 2012 / 9:14 PM

Awsome outfit, love all the different colours ans patterns! You look fab in those sunglasses as well!

8. August 29, 2012 / 9:40 PM

CUTE style, lady! I usually have a cute scarf with me…the ac at work can get so cold!

9. August 29, 2012 / 10:50 PM

This outfit is just hitting a ten for me, Chioma! Love the maxi, love the vest, and love, love, LOVE the stripes and cheetah scarf together. Looks like we joined a few of the same linky parties today. So nice to "meet" you!!! ~Sarah

10. August 29, 2012 / 10:54 PM

loving the scenary and that bag is fab so vintage chic great look dear:)

11. August 30, 2012 / 3:21 AM

Oooooooh, loving this cheetah! Looks like we were on the same page with the animal prints! Great minds think alike! And that "50 Shades of Cray" cracked me up!!!
    Shanna

12. August 30, 2012 / 3:43 AM

darling hair! And i'm a sucker for aviators. CUTE!

Also, those raised garden beds are fun.

13. August 30, 2012 / 5:07 AM

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love this look! I like how you layered the scarf on your denim vest.

Good luck on growing your tomatoes. I had a tomato plant that produced a lot of tomatoes but they didn't taste so good and I think it got really sick so we had to throw it out. I love the idea of growing your own veggies/fruits!

Alice

14. August 30, 2012 / 12:14 PM

This is a great outfit! A denim vest, some red, and leopard is the perfect combo πŸ™‚

15. August 30, 2012 / 4:52 PM

Very cute. I love your hair. Lol at you, your sis and the squirrel. I would have done the same thing. No, actually I probably would have passed out. Lol

16. August 30, 2012 / 6:35 PM

I love how you added that denim vest to this pretty, pleated, maxi number and the leopard scarf looks fab!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting! You have a lovely blog and I'm your new follower (#200!yayyyy!!) on GFC!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

17. August 30, 2012 / 7:23 PM

Beautiful look! I love all of the colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! You have a great blog over here. πŸ™‚

XOXO Monica
    monismix.blogspot.com

18. August 31, 2012 / 12:02 AM

I just love this entire outfit combination. That shade of red looks great on you, and I love it paired with the scarf!

I want to start a veggie/herb garden in our backyard, but I have no idea where to start. Let me know how your tomatoes go!

19. August 31, 2012 / 7:53 AM

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog Chioma! Your blog and style is darling! Love this scarf too πŸ˜‰

20. August 31, 2012 / 2:05 PM

you are gorgeous and seriously rocking that look! Have a happy Friday and be sure to enter to win sponsorship on my blog! (ending tonight). BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

21. September 1, 2012 / 4:59 PM

The cheetah and red combo looks so good on you! F21 maxis are the best…and you can never have too many. πŸ™‚

22. September 10, 2012 / 8:37 AM

You look lovely. Love the cheetah scarf and your hair is gorgeous! X