Guy Style: Dapper Dimensions…

After months and months and months of asking, my Fiance finally let me feature his cute self on the blog! He has always had such effortless style and in many instances, has helped me tweak my looks before they make it on here! He wore this look to church with me on Sunday. After church, we went on a stroll downtown since it was so gorgeous outside and then decided to take some pics with the beautiful scenery as a backdrop! The yellows, browns, and reds, of his outfit were the perfect colors to complement the leaves on the trees and ground.
In this look, J chose to make his yellow sweater the the focal point, while also complementing the yellow in his plaid button down. He then layered on a camel suede blazer that provided dimension and warmth. Finally, the pocket square in his blazer added a touch of sophistication to the overall look!
THE LOOK: | Blazer: Thrifted | Shirt & Sweater: Polo Ralph Lauren | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Unknown |
Sooo what do you think of my man’s look? (Isn’t he so handsome?) ;o) I love him so much and I’m so happy he finally let me take these photos of him to showcase some of his style here for y’all to see!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy & Rolled Up Pretty today!
Have a happy hump-day!

Connect With C!

1. October 24, 2012 / 10:41 AM

Awww, it's so cute that he posed for you =) My bf turns, moves around or pulls an ugly face every time I try! And he is so stylish – I like the yellow sweater with the flannel shirt!
    – Che

style-che.blogspot.com

2. October 24, 2012 / 11:34 AM

Fab look. I love when guys rock the blazer look. Trying to get my boo to break his out more often 🙂

3. October 24, 2012 / 5:11 PM

Your fiance has a gorgeous dress sense. wouldn't mind seeing more of his style! very nice!

4. October 24, 2012 / 6:43 PM

You and your fiance are so adorable..and stylish!!!

I noticed your email isn't connected to your blog (so people can't respond to you when you comment on their blog.) Here's how to do it if you're interested!
    How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE

• October 24, 2012 / 6:50 PM

oh my gosh! thank you so much Ashley! some other bloggers have mentioned the same thing and i'm so glad you told me how to fix it, i just did! <3

5. October 24, 2012 / 7:00 PM

Y'all are so cute and preppy together! 🙂

6. October 24, 2012 / 7:07 PM

You two are SO cute together and you both have a wonderful sense of style. Your man looks great and so do you.

~FringeGirl

7. October 24, 2012 / 7:09 PM

I do love a man who can dress! His look is so classic, masculine, with just a touch of prep. I love it when guys can pull together an outfit that looks great, but they still seem comfortable. You guys are just ridiculously cute together!!! ~Sarah

8. October 24, 2012 / 7:53 PM

you all make a cute couple! 🙂

9. October 24, 2012 / 11:12 PM

Very chic outfit! You both look great!

10. October 25, 2012 / 12:30 AM

Wow your guy is so stylish! Mines not really into fashion at all. You two are so cute together!

-Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

11. October 25, 2012 / 1:59 AM

such a preppy stylish couple. you two look great together!

12. October 25, 2012 / 11:31 AM

Great stylish couple!

13. October 25, 2012 / 1:55 PM

Hey everybody, it's Jonah, Chioma's Fiance! Thank you for all the love and feedback on the post, I really appreciate it! More importantly, thank you all for continuing to support my lady's site and all that she does! You all mean the world to her and the feedback she gets from her followers and readers means alot!

• October 25, 2012 / 8:12 PM

From a fellow blogger, this is such an awesome testament to your precious fiance, Chioma… you are so supportive of her, which strikes a cord in ALL of us fellow bloggers. You look great! Awesome outfit!
      Whitley

14. October 25, 2012 / 5:10 PM

I like his thrifted blazer over the yellow sweater. You two are cute together!

15. October 25, 2012 / 5:39 PM

You guys are adorable! Love this look! Great example of effortless men's style… I wish all men had it!

Cristi
    thenouxrejekt.com

16. November 4, 2012 / 2:42 AM

Your man has some pretty great taste there. I love seeing posts from other people's partners. I think it's great that you both enjoy fashion.

You both look super cute.

Bisous