Marigold…

Hi Loves! This post is going to be very short but first of all, I want to say thank you all so much for all of the love I have been receiving from old and new readers on previous posts, every comment and follow means the world to me! I may not be able to respond to each comment but you will see me on your blogs soon!
 Secondly, President Obama got re-elected FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!!! Yes I may be yelling but not at you, just in excitement. πŸ™‚ I truly believe he is the best man for the job. We had a fun watch party, with patriotic decor, good food, friends, drinks, and J even drew a map that we colored red or blue according to which state’s results came in. Pictures are on Instagram, so follow me here! I’m exhausted because I am awaiting President Obama’s acceptance speech, so I will leave you with these pics…
We have really been blessed with some beautiful scenic trees around the neighborhood this fall and I have been taking full advantage! πŸ™‚
STYLE GUIDE: Stripes with a pop of yellow or red always give a little pizzazz to any outfit! Give it a try!
Linking up with Pleated Poppy and  Rolled Up Pretty today!

Also linking up with EBEW for the Boots challenge!

THE LOOK: | Dress: Old Navy | Leggings, Scarf, & Boots: Target | Clutch: Vintage | Belt: H&M |

Have a lovely Wednesday!

Connect With C!

1. November 7, 2012 / 12:48 PM

I couldn't watch the TV yesterday. I was so afraid. When I saw that Obama won this morning I had tears of relief in my eyes. Thank goodness.

2. November 7, 2012 / 1:48 PM

Beautiful strip dress, I watched some but woke up and was happy to know Obama got 4 more years!

3. November 7, 2012 / 2:08 PM

you look so fantastic!!!!! that dress is hugging your body perfectly!!!
    the tights & scarf & clutch & tan boots . . . . .<3
    we. want. everything!!

xo. c & v
    cake & valley

4. November 7, 2012 / 2:52 PM

Those leaves.omg.beautiful! i want to just lay in them all day. gorgeous!!!!! i never would have that dress came from old navy. i saw it there and wasn't quite sure how to pair it. thanks for showing us! obama2012

5. November 7, 2012 / 4:18 PM

I have a similar dress and now I have a few more ideas on what to wear it with πŸ™‚ Love the brown boots and black tights. You look great!
    Stopping by from WIWW.

6. November 7, 2012 / 5:06 PM

LOVE this outfit, girl!! You look amaaaazing! I agree about the pop of color with stripes- totally chic!

Happy Wednesday! πŸ™‚

xo

7. November 7, 2012 / 5:11 PM

Love this striped dress on you and the scarf is perfect. Love the color!

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

8. November 7, 2012 / 5:54 PM

Can't believe the boots are from Target! Love them! Great fall find!

9. November 7, 2012 / 5:59 PM

love this outfit, the yellow scarf is awesome. I'm such a sucker for stripes. and the background, those leaves are amazing…great post, thanks for sharing!

10. November 7, 2012 / 6:16 PM

Love your outfit. You look fabulous!

I have a very similar dress that I wear with a mustard cardi. Love that color combo.

~FringeGirl

11. November 7, 2012 / 6:22 PM

Amazing fall look!! love the pieces you put together. It's true yellow and red do go with stripes very well! And yay on Obama…he gave an empowering acceptance speech last night. love it!

elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

12. November 7, 2012 / 6:57 PM

Hands down my favorite look of yours! Absolute Grand Slam!!! Is that ON dress recent….I think I need it in my life. Well done, my friend….and those leaves….oh those leaves…I wish we had an actual fall here in Texas.

13. November 7, 2012 / 7:06 PM

What a great dress on you. I was debating on the black/white or the red/blue dress,and I ended up with the red/blue one, and seeing the white/black on you, I am regretting my purchase! You look so fantastic in this dress, and paired with the marigold, it is stunning!

Happy Wednesday!

Clare
    Understated Classics

14. November 7, 2012 / 7:57 PM

Chioma! hi! #1. I love your name. #2 I just joined you. #3 I am so excited that President Obama is still going to be our President again – and get this – I am a Mormon from Utah (very Red Utah). Romney took Utah but my voted counted toward the leader of the free world, Yay!

Come see me over at simple sequins, k? and #4. Your ensemble would go great with the Blog Hop going on over at two birds, "Inspiration Monday". You can still link up. The idea is to be inspired by Lauren Conrad's look and duplicate it. You did it and didn't even knew it. Cool! I am really liking your site here. It's cool.

• November 13, 2012 / 4:20 AM

hey Renae! thank you so much, you are so sweet! and i am so happy and relieved that he won a second term! i am heading over to your blog now, i'm sorry i missed the blog hop!

15. November 7, 2012 / 7:58 PM

ooops duh, I found you via Rolled Up Pretty's hop.

16. November 7, 2012 / 9:31 PM

Love the pop of color! And I'm sucker for stripes. Great look!

17. November 7, 2012 / 9:39 PM

Oh, I just love this! That scarf is such a gorgeous pop of color and it looks great with the stripes! Do you mind if I pin this?
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

18. November 7, 2012 / 9:46 PM

Chioma, I love stripes so obviously I adore this outfit! So fun how you paired the yellow infinity scarf for a pop of color.

Nicole
    sequinedpatterns.blogspot.com

19. November 7, 2012 / 9:56 PM

LOVE your entire outfit. You are gorgeous. πŸ™‚ I have a similar dress…I may have to try and replicate this outfit soon.

Hope you had a lovely Wednesday!

20. November 7, 2012 / 10:21 PM

That mustard scarf is perfect for the fall weather! I need one just like it in my life. πŸ™‚ I can't wait for Obama's acceptance speech either!

JennifHsieh

21. November 8, 2012 / 2:27 AM

Okay aren't Old Navy dresses the best? I am so, so in love with them! And the color of that scarf is just gorgeous!

22. November 8, 2012 / 5:37 AM

Killer outfit, the scarf is such a great touch πŸ™‚

23. November 8, 2012 / 8:24 AM

Love, love, LOVE! This dress is so cute and highly remixable. Can't wait to see all the other ways you wear it. Love the mustard scarf too, Pretty Lady!!! ~Sarah

24. November 8, 2012 / 1:06 PM

i think this is one of my favorite outfits of yours! LOVE the color of the scarf!

25. November 8, 2012 / 1:16 PM

Love this! YEllow and blue is such a classic, somehow you've manage to make a summer nautical dress into the perfect outfit for fall./

xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

26. November 8, 2012 / 8:55 PM

I love the simplicity and the touch of yellow and boots…gorgeous!

xoxo
    Stella

27. November 9, 2012 / 1:36 AM

Girl I love this look. The dress looks so great with that scarf – you have such a knack for wearing color!

28. November 9, 2012 / 4:20 AM

This is such a lovely combo. You look fabulous.

29. November 9, 2012 / 12:04 PM

I love this look. And it's not only an expression- I MEAN IT!!! <3

30. November 14, 2012 / 1:37 AM

4 More Years!!!!
    Love this! Youre amazing at adding pops here and there πŸ™‚

ps. thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. Now following!