Neutrals, Tartan & Denim…

Hey loves! I hope you all enjoyed and had a happy thanksgiving with your families!  As I told y’all last week, we all went home to celebrate with my family and we had a wonderful time. We spent a ton of quality time, laughing, watching movies, light shopping, a lot of thrifting, and of course stuffing our faces. How did you celebrate? Traditionally of non-traditionally? Did you shop til you dropped on black friday? Will you be buying anything today for Cyber Monday? I’d love to hear from you! If you want to see pictures of how we celebrated, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram! They have new web profiles set up, so you can follow me there!
Style Guide: When in doubt (and it’s nippy outside), layer, layer, layer!! (You have also seen me wear this vest here.) A neutral toned vest will not only make your look cohesive, but also add warmth!
Sharing a little bit of my style on this blog today!
Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK: | Vest (similar here& Tartan Shirt: Thrifted (similar shirt here and here)| Jeans: Gap | Oxford shoes: Target (similar here) | Purse: Vintage Dooney & Bourke – c/o of my beautiful Mom! |

Have an amazing Monday!

Connect With C!

1. November 26, 2012 / 3:52 PM

this look is awesome!!!! the colors & style are working for you!!!!
    LOVE the laughing photo too πŸ™‚

xo. c & v
    cake & valley

2. November 26, 2012 / 3:59 PM

Great oufit! Layering is key for my in the winter too!

Glad you had a great holiday! I had a similar agenda, no 'real' shopping with the Black Friday croud, just a bit of thrifting!

3. November 26, 2012 / 4:33 PM

Love the vest. I think I say that everytime you wear it! But I love the tartan too!

Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

4. November 26, 2012 / 8:15 PM

Love this casual look! The colors on that top are so pretty!

5. November 26, 2012 / 9:15 PM

LOVE the plaid top and your vest! So amazing πŸ™‚

6. November 26, 2012 / 9:31 PM

You did NOT thrift that best and top??? What fab finds. You look perfect per usual!!! Loving all your styles lately! And yay mom for letting you borrow that bag! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

7. November 27, 2012 / 12:34 AM

I've just discovered your blog. Love it! I really like your fashion style πŸ™‚

8. November 27, 2012 / 2:00 AM

Glad to see your mom gave up that fabolous bag, lol!! Great outfit!!

Moy
    moysfashionlife.blogspot.com

9. November 27, 2012 / 2:59 AM

This is awesome! I love that vest…….especially with that plaid!!!

10. November 27, 2012 / 7:55 AM

Love this look! It's such a great go-to Fall outfit. The layers make it interesting and super warm! Thanks for stopping by the blog xoxo

11. November 27, 2012 / 7:58 AM

I always love the color in your outfits, Chioma! The color of your shirt matches the sky PERFECTLY!!! ~Sarah

12. November 27, 2012 / 2:00 PM

Love your blog & this outfit! You are gorgeous! Would you like to follow eacother on Bloglovin' & GFC? If you want to let me know, will follow straight back.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kelly XOX

13. November 27, 2012 / 2:18 PM

Love that top! What a great thrift find!

Katherine

mintedglam.blogspot.com

14. November 27, 2012 / 6:22 PM

I love how your wore this cute vest with the colorful plaid shirt! I love to wear layers, it's a good way to transition summer pieces to fall! I'm glad you had such a great Thanksgiving with your family!

Jenny

15. November 27, 2012 / 6:58 PM

You always know how to create the perfect palettes. Seriously.
    This outfit is no exception! I'm also loving the picture of you laughing.
    You have such a gorgeous smile and us readers get the opportunity to see the best piece of clothing of all – a smile πŸ™‚

xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

16. November 27, 2012 / 9:32 PM

perfect per usual! that plaid is a great color combo, and i love the neutral color of the vest.

17. November 27, 2012 / 10:49 PM

thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment! you have a beautiful blog, and i am loving your sweet tartan shirt πŸ™‚ looking forward to reading more! πŸ™‚

18. November 28, 2012 / 4:50 AM

You look so adorable ! Love the plaid on you!

It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

xo
    Deanne

19. November 28, 2012 / 2:06 PM

I am obsessed with plaid lately. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

20. November 28, 2012 / 5:46 PM

Chioma! hi! My daughters did the Black Friday and I tended the baby, over night, but he was a dream and didn't wake up all night and let me sleep IN! We were very traditional in our Thanksgiving. But, with Walmart opening at 8 made the evening come to a screeching halt. No like that.

21. November 30, 2012 / 1:47 AM

Love this look! Those jeans fit perfectly, and I love how they're rolled up too!

Jess – J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

22. September 18, 2013 / 5:57 AM

HELLO !!
    I'm Antonio from Italia
    You are very beautiful and sweet πŸ˜‰
    Wich are the reasons of this message??
    SINCE I WAS LITTLE I'M TOTALLY MAD ABOUT PLAID
    I start collecting photos of friends wearing plaid shirts and i created my own profile on FLICKR'S page in which this passion is better explained.
    What i ask you??
    PHOTOS of you and also other friends wearing as many plaid shirts is possibile ( i prefer men's button down cotton ones and gingham )
    I will use the photos you will give me only for private collecting use!!
    IF you will authorize me i'll add them to my own page of FLICKR.
    I HOPE YOU HELP ME and more that you not consider my asking as disturb or a bad and wrong thing πŸ˜‰
    that is my FLICKR's page :