An Ode…

Happy Friday loves! Growing up, I was a serious tomboy, I’m talkin’ about do any and everything the boys do, bruise my legs on the monkey bars, played tennis, soccer, basketball, hated skirts, or anything remotely girly. Well this look is kind of an ode to that girl. She has come a long way in every aspect of her life. But every once in a while, she can throw on a comfy sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers and still feel at home…

Linking up Here today!
Become a December Blog Sponsor today, HERE!
Photographer: Diana A

THE LOOK: | Sweatshirt: TJMAXX | Jeans & Sunnies: Old Navy | Shoes: Target (borrowed from sis) |  Purse:  Jessica Simpson from Marshall’s | Watch: gift from babe (he encourages my watch obsession :P)

What were you like when you were young? A girly girl, a tomboy, or were you somewhere in between?

Have fun this weekend!

Connect With C!

1. December 7, 2012 / 2:41 PM

I was a total girl but refused to wear dresses and skirts- if that makes sense? I loved nail polish but hated dresses cause I just wanted to wear pants and play sports yet wear pink lip gloss and braid my hair!

This is a great "memory" outfit. I love how you dedicated your tomboy-ish childhood to it! This outfit is just so comfortable, perfect for recreating memories of climbing on the monkey bars and bruising both knees and not caring!

Clare
    Understated Classics

2. December 7, 2012 / 8:14 PM

Love your sweater! Very pretty 🙂

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

3. December 7, 2012 / 9:07 PM

Love your sweater!

4. December 7, 2012 / 9:19 PM

I was a total girly girl growing up, but that didn't stop me from being rough and tumble with the boys!

Fizz and Frosting

5. December 7, 2012 / 11:11 PM

This is totally my kinda outfit! Cozy and cute. Love that sweatshirt 🙂

6. December 8, 2012 / 4:53 AM

I think like a man, but act like a lady so I suppose a bit of both! ;D Love this little jumper…I can see it dressed down with denim or fancified with a sparkly little skirt! It's all about waxing nostalgia when it comes to dressing during the holidays dontcha think??

Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

7. December 8, 2012 / 5:18 AM

Super cute sunglasses!

8. December 9, 2012 / 1:27 AM

I was a tomboy when I was younger too so I can totally appreciate this look. Loving the hair like always.

9. December 27, 2012 / 8:21 PM

never find cute stuff like that top in TJ Maxx All i ever find is candles and good bedding.