Pearls & Dior

It’s Humpday again loves! For today’s look, I’m debuting a blazer that for some crazy reason has not been shown here on the blog. It’s a textured vintage Christian Dior piece that I absolutely love. It has textured orange, gold, gray, and black threading and fits me perfectly! 99% of my crazy blazer collection is vintage and I honestly believe clothing was just made better back then! I also decided to wear my vintage salmon pussy-bow blouse underneath. Do you like to thrift shop for clothing? What are some of your most treasured finds??
Photographer: Diana A.
MY LOOK:
Blazer: Vintage Christian Dior
Blouse: Vintage
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny
Boots: Target
 Bag: LV Speedy
Pearls: XXI
Rose Gold Watch: gifted from my Fiance
Have a fabulous day!

1. January 30, 2013 / 6:46 AM

I love your style! That blazer is a really great find. I agree, seems that clothes from back then had better quality.

Amberly

• January 30, 2013 / 8:05 PM

thanks Amberly, you're always so sweet 🙂 and that's why 75% of my clothing is vintage lol

2. January 30, 2013 / 1:39 PM

This is so pretty! I love the coral on you and this blazer is great!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

3. January 30, 2013 / 2:42 PM

Pearls and Dior equals a win every time!! You look lovely dear! I have a similar vintage Dior blazer, except mine is a brown tweed.

4. January 30, 2013 / 3:15 PM

Love the color of your top and those fabulous boots. And you know I'm a huge fan of thrifting for clothes 🙂 It's the best!

5. January 30, 2013 / 3:39 PM

I swear. Everytime you wear something vintage it makes me so jealous- you are right-clothes definitely were made better back then! Love this look, and the salmon bow underneath looks fantastic!

Clare
    Understated Classics

6. January 30, 2013 / 4:14 PM

Love it all!!! I have never really tried that type of bow shirt. You've inspired me to get out of my comfort zone and try one on next time I come across that style!

7. January 30, 2013 / 7:12 PM

Love your style!!! Officially my new style crush :*

Sherelle
    sorelleexperience.blogspot.com

8. January 30, 2013 / 8:58 PM

oh Christian! why must you make such fabulous things that we all drool over?!!
    beautiful!
    oh, love your finger bling too!

• January 31, 2013 / 8:50 PM

I know girl! i have no idea why someone gave such a beautiful piece away but i'll galdly take it lol thank you!

9. January 30, 2013 / 9:28 PM

I saw your blog the other day and meant to comment but I had babies crying. I love your style it's so polished and complete with the perfect accessories. Lovin it!

Cheers,

10. January 30, 2013 / 11:14 PM

Love this look! Your ring is adorable, too:)

11. January 30, 2013 / 11:38 PM

this is a perfect polished look! Love the jacket and pearls – so chic!

XO
    Pearls & Paws

12. January 31, 2013 / 2:44 AM

That blazer is a-mazing! You look perfectly polished and chic!

13. January 31, 2013 / 3:27 AM

Your blazer is so gorgeous!!! I love it with your necklace.

xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

14. January 31, 2013 / 5:00 AM

Chioma, you fabulous, chic thing, you! I loved the outfit from the start (yay for blazers and pearls) but then you dropped the Dior bomb… SWOON!!! 😉 ~Sarah

15. January 31, 2013 / 11:51 AM

What a super classy look!!! Loving this combo and the pearls were a fab choice!

16. January 31, 2013 / 3:31 PM

Chioma, I swear you find the very best things thrifting. I am so, so, so jealous of your blazer collection and how colorful and detailed it is! I think that's part of what makes thrifting such an experience – finding pieces like this and being able to add them to your collection 🙂

I haven't seen any updates lately – how's the wedding planning going? 🙂

Nicole @ Sequined Patterns

• January 31, 2013 / 8:55 PM

thanks Nicole! 🙂 do you go thrifting? I promise you'll find some amazing pieces that you'll love! I know I forget to post about it, it's going well! I will share more as we decide on certain things 😉

17. February 1, 2013 / 4:30 AM

You, my dear, are the epitome of a fashion godess!
    I love this entire look 🙂 But my favorite has to be those vintage pieces!
    Especially that vintage Dior! GORGEOUS.

xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

18. February 1, 2013 / 5:06 AM

umm can you ever really go wrong with pearls and dior!? LOVE this look

love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

19. February 1, 2013 / 5:32 AM

I better see this bad boy on the blog again soon! Adorable and classic!!! You look amazing today…nothing from the norm. Thanks for linking up!

20. February 2, 2013 / 7:52 PM

OH YA…agree 100%. It's like people today have forgotten what quality is! Which is why once you start thrifting you can't ever stop. I am used to higher quality now! Love this look…Mmmmmm vintage Dior so dreamy!

xoxo

21. February 3, 2013 / 5:17 AM

girl, where in the world did you thrift a dior blazer?!

22. February 4, 2013 / 11:03 PM

This outfit is seriously gorgeous, Chioma! And I can't believe you thrifted such amazing vintage pieces! The whole look is so classic and timeless, love it.

23. February 8, 2013 / 11:05 AM

Great outfit for Valentine's Day. Check out my Valentine's Day challenge.

Only 3 more days to enter

Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.