Sunny Delight

Hi Loves! As I type this, there is a serious chance of us having a sleet & snowstorm here in KY tonight, it has been bone chillingly cold this entire week and I’m pissed off about it. So please don’t let these pictures fool you! I actually wore this look with my sister and one of my best friends to go bridal gown and bridesmaid dress shopping last Saturday! We had so much fun and I almost said Yes to the Dress!! But I decided to try on a few more before I decide 😉
Soooo, tell me you’ve noticed a pattern in this week’s looks…I’ll give you a minute to think… OK time’s up! The one thing I’ve worn in each look this week, here and herewas some form of the color Yellow!!  Yellow may or not be my new fave color to wear! Probably because it makes things a little sunnier on gloomy freezing days lol. Do you find yourself gravitating toward a certain color lately? Do Share! Linking up here today!
Photographer: Diana A.
THE LOOK:
Blazer: Thrifted
Scarf: Bleudame
Button Up: Thrifted
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny
Loafers: Target
Purse: H&M
Stay safe & warm wherever you are my loves and have a wonderful weekend!

1. January 25, 2013 / 1:24 PM

You look stunning – I love your blazer! I just discovered your blog and really, really like it – keep up the good work!

Have a lovely day,

-Kati

2. January 25, 2013 / 2:04 PM

I am so drawn to yellow lately too. I think it is the winter blues making me want to see some warm sunshine. Since we won't be getting any of that here for a least another couple of months I'm stuck with looking for it elsewhere.

I love the yellow blazer and the bright scarf. The leopard shoes are a really nice touch.

bisous
    Suzanne

• January 25, 2013 / 6:23 PM

it really does make the gloomy days seem brighter! thank you for always being so sweet Suzanne! 🙂

3. January 25, 2013 / 5:03 PM

Why is it that everytime you wear something that I absolutely fall in love with, it's either vintage or thrifted?! You must must must take me thrifting with you! I love your closet!

Happy Friday!

Clare
    Understated Classics

• January 25, 2013 / 6:25 PM

awww thank you Clare! I think blogging has shown me just how much of my closet is thrifted or vintage! haha! We have to make that happen! 🙂

4. January 26, 2013 / 3:43 AM

Lovely outfit! I love that yellow blazer.

-Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

5. January 26, 2013 / 5:02 AM

Very nicely done, Chioma! I love the soft bright of the yellow. I love yellow, what can I say?

6. January 27, 2013 / 12:37 AM

Dang girl, you thrifted that blazer? what a great find – it fits you perfectly!

7. January 29, 2013 / 12:50 PM

lovely outfit!! the combination of the blazer, scarf and the bag is great! 🙂

8. January 30, 2013 / 9:01 PM

you should wear lots of yellow- it's a beautiful color on you. I WISH I could wear yellow!
    where did ya get the sunglasses? they are very cool!