Watercolor & Stripes

Hi Loves! I’m so excited it’s Friday! It’s been “one
of those weeks” and I am more than ecstatic to relax this weekend! I’ve
been wanting to style this skirt for a few months, but it’s just been
too cold. I found it on sale at Target for $7! Of course I
went in there for a totally different reason but who doesn’t check out
the clothing and shoe sections of Target? So when I saw this skirt, with
its watercolor print, pleats, and leather piping, it became a “must
buy”!

Linking up Here today!
Photographer: Diana A.

THE LOOK:
Sweater: XXI
 Vest: Thrifted
 Skirt & Leggings: Target
Booties: Gifted
Clutch: Nine West
Accessories: Everywhere
Mani: China Glaze- For Audrey

| It’s not too late to become a January SPONSOR! |

Have a fabulous weekend!

1. January 11, 2013 / 1:13 PM

I love the mix of patterns you have going on here!

2. January 11, 2013 / 3:49 PM

loving the outfit & totally crushing on that nail color!
    def. trying it out next time we head in for a mani 🙂

xo. c & v
    cake & valley

3. January 11, 2013 / 4:13 PM

So cute! I was just at target yesterday and found a must buy sweater and pair of shoes lol funny how that tends to happen. Love the skirt, the colors are gorgeous and it goes perfectly with stripes! Love how you layered too 🙂
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

4. January 11, 2013 / 6:16 PM

Fun pattern mixing! Love the nails too 🙂
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

5. January 11, 2013 / 7:25 PM

Chioma! Did you see my post today? See it! k?

When I was a kid my Mom would have spanked me for wearing stripes with prints. She would have. I got fashion instruction from my stylishly slender and fashionable Momma. But, times have evolved and styles are so free and based on creativity that I wouldn't begin to spank you. I still have a bit of an unease that is in me from my Momma.

Take care and have a great weekend.

6. January 11, 2013 / 9:50 PM

OMG, I can't believe your skirt is from target & you got it at a steal its beautiful and I love the effortless way you styled it!

7. January 11, 2013 / 10:55 PM

I love the combo! I seriously need a striped sweater…not sure how I don't have one already!

8. January 11, 2013 / 11:40 PM

Such a fun outfit Chioma! Love the mixed prints (stripes of course)!! But it's the perfect combo of it all! Just great styling… the glasses, the boots, the vest! Perfect! You look adorable!

xo, Kenya

Kenya L Fashion Blog

9. January 14, 2013 / 12:24 AM

You have such killer style! The print mixing is perfection, and I love the vest! What a great thrifted find!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

xoxo
    Kerry

10. January 14, 2013 / 12:59 AM

I love how you've styled this skirt! And don't even get me started on Target. Half the time I walk in there for something that I really need and walk out with any and everything but that that one thing brought me there in the first place…It's EVIL (in wonderful you can go home with a $7 skirt kind of way. Lol!

-Candida

11. January 14, 2013 / 2:23 AM

that skirt is sooooooo pretty! go target 🙂

12. January 14, 2013 / 4:49 AM

I don't think I would have ever thought to put these two together, but I really like it!! Also loving your nail color!

13. January 14, 2013 / 7:23 AM

Love this outfit! I have the same skirt, but I haven't decided to style it yet. I love how you wore it! I may use it as inspiration:)

14. January 15, 2013 / 2:34 AM

Super cute! Love the skirt. I have it in the pinkish color only because I couldn't find my size in this lovely print.

You look fabulous!

15. January 15, 2013 / 7:12 AM

nice switch up! i too, love to recycle outfits and just change a piece! this graphic skirt complements the stripes so well!
    -xo.melody

16. January 15, 2013 / 9:00 PM

LOVE how you mixed these prints, and every time I come to your blog I have the worst hair envy ever!!!

17. January 16, 2013 / 3:40 PM

I love how the flower inspired skirt really brings out the playfulness of the outfit while the black and white striped sweater gives a classic and refined edge.
    fashion-in-translation.blogspot.com