Halftime…

Hey my loves! I’ve been watching the Superbowl with my Fiance and I’m happy that the Ravens won and all because I was rooting for them but let’s be honest, the most memorable part of the game last night was BEYONCE’S halftime performance! I loved every single minute of it and she is insanely gorgeous, talented, and truly is the greatest performer alive! I have been a Destiny’s Child fan since middle school so when Kelly and Michelle joined her on stage, I got emotional and began singing and crying! (J just stared at me and tried not to laugh, but he knows how much I love them!) I’m not gonna lie, after seeing Beyonce’s post baby body, I’ll be heading to the gym tomorrow up until the wedding! lol
Linking up HERE and HERE today!
Photographer: Diana A.
MY LOOK:
Jacket: TJMaxx (very old)
Oxford Shirt: Ralph Lauren-Thrifted
Jeggings: Wetseal
Scarf: Target (oops it’s actually from F21 last spring! Target did carry a similar one last fall)
Boots: DSW-gifted by my fiance
Clutch: Vintage
Earrings: Vintage
Iphone 4s with a Jcrew case
Sunnies: Amazon
What was your favorite moment from the Superbowl?? I hope you say Beyonce’s halftime performance!
Have a wonderful day!

1. February 4, 2013 / 5:32 AM

Love the color pallet and that jacket!

2. February 4, 2013 / 6:22 AM

Now you KNOW I loved Beyonce's performance. Don't worry, my bf was laughing at my dance moves during the halftime show! LOL. And I too shall be hitting the treadmill everyday hunny! LOL!!

Amberly

3. February 4, 2013 / 12:29 PM

Yay, go Ravens! 🙂 Loving this whole outfit, especially the jacket!

4. February 4, 2013 / 2:41 PM

Love the outfit. Beyonce's performance was wonderful (as per usual) But I think it was Jennifer Hudson's performance that made me cry my eyes out. At the mere mention of Sandy Hook I have to pick up my daughter and squeeze her. To see those children out there, knowing what they had endured and survived, whew, let's just say I had to reapply my makeup.

5. February 4, 2013 / 2:49 PM

Cute outfit!! Love your jacket 🙂

With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

6. February 4, 2013 / 3:09 PM

I really adore this look! You are beautiful and vibrant, I love it!

Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

7. February 4, 2013 / 9:05 PM

no way!! I had wanted this scarf so long ago around Thanksgiving and couldn't find it – then today at Target they had one for $4.49!! And look you are wearing it today! Yay inspiration for me! I didn't watch the half-time show but the game was sad! 48er fan!

8. February 4, 2013 / 11:09 PM

Love that jacket the purple looks awesome with your scarf. My favorite part was the Jennifer Hudson performance with the kids from sandy hook elementary was awesome .

9. February 5, 2013 / 1:11 AM

OK, so I wasn't the only one sick with jealousy over Beyonce's body. Wow! I love your fun purple jacket and what a great scarf. That will go with so many things.

10. February 5, 2013 / 1:33 AM

That scarf is fabulous! Love the bright, vivid colors and the print. I'm not into football at all, so didn't watch the Superbowl but have been itching to watch a video of Beyonce on stage.

Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

11. February 5, 2013 / 1:47 AM

oh im loving the colorful jacket and she put us all to shame last night!!
    brooke @ what2wear

12. February 5, 2013 / 3:54 AM

I love your scarf! The print is gorgeous!

xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

13. February 5, 2013 / 4:20 AM

I'm from Baltimore, so I appreciate your jacket 🙂 Also, is that scarf current? I need to go to Target and get it! I love it so much. I also have a purple leather jacket; I'm feeling inspired to wear it now!

-Danielle
    littlebitofwowe.blogspot.com

14. February 5, 2013 / 6:33 PM

I love this look…especially the scarf!

Besos,
    Chymere A.

15. February 6, 2013 / 1:34 AM

I'm loving that scarf? Is that recent? I love Target's scarf collection!!!!

Moy