Nautical Chic

MY LOOK:
Striped Dress: Old Navy (similar)
Leggings: Target (similar)
Boots: Delia’s (similar)
Vest: Old Navy (similar)
Scarf: Target (similar)
Purse: Vintage (similar)
Lippie: Rimmel London Kate Moss #06
Thanks for reading, commenting, and supporting my blog! Have a lovely day!

1. March 27, 2013 / 4:39 AM

I think the title to this post says it all, and I completely agree. So chic!

2. March 27, 2013 / 5:24 AM

love the red scarf. Really a nice touch to the outfit, Chioma.. love your curls too! xo!

3. March 27, 2013 / 12:20 PM

Nice outfit! I like the mix of textures! Super cute boots:)

4. March 27, 2013 / 12:46 PM

Cute! I love the nautical vibe this look has. And those boots are perfect!

5. March 27, 2013 / 5:57 PM

You do nautical well, and I love your bracelet. Every time I see your hair I keep telling myself that I'm going to put some color in mine!

My New Store – Join the Bloggers' Closet!

6. March 27, 2013 / 7:09 PM

I'm so happy I found your blog! I love all of your bright and happy outfits. The color combo here is great and I love a nautical theme! Love your bright scarf!
    xo Miranda

7. March 27, 2013 / 7:10 PM

You look adorable in that striped dress and denim vest. Great pop of color with the red scarf, and diggin the vintage purse. Vintage handbags are a fav!

Candida

8. March 27, 2013 / 10:20 PM

I love this! I have a dress really similar to this one and your making me want to break it out! The denim vest and boots are the perfect touch and I love the striped bag!
    -Jessi

9. March 28, 2013 / 12:27 AM

You look gorgeous, dear!! Love the nautical influence – it's been a while since I've had an outfit inspired by that but I think that's going to change soon! 🙂

Hope your week is going well!

xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

10. March 28, 2013 / 3:49 AM

LOVE your outfit so much, the stripe nautical dress is so cute and I love the bright red scarf! your lace up boots are really awesome too, ahhh I just love everything 🙂

11. March 28, 2013 / 2:40 PM

I love this outfit! I NEED that vest it's so cute. I love the vintage purse too, a great find!

12. March 28, 2013 / 6:45 PM

Oooh! I have this dress! I never even thought to wear it with a red scarf/denim vest or jacket! And with those short brown boots?! LOVE IT. You are constantly inspiring me to bring life to my clothes and outfits!

13. March 28, 2013 / 7:18 PM

Love the nautical look…you have such a way with style and being able to nail so many different looks.

14. March 28, 2013 / 7:56 PM

The second I saw the first picture, I knew that dress had to be from Old Navy. I love it! I have it in navy and red! You look so great in this dress, with the denim vest, you cannot go wrong!

Clare
    Understated Classics

15. March 28, 2013 / 10:01 PM

Loving this Chioma! I have been loving jean vests and I like how you styled it!

xoxo, Julia