Tweed + Tribal

Hi my loves! I just realized that I mixed the heck out of some patterns this week, unintentionally! hahaha!! Evidence is here and here!! Do you find yourselves mixing patterns more regularly? I love that it’s becoming less of a trend and more of a lifestyle. I wonder if non fashion bloggers agree? What do you think?

Elbow patches!! ๐Ÿ™‚

MY LOOK:
Blazer: Vintage  (similar)
Top: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Shoes: Target (similar)
Scarf: Forever 21 (similar)
Purse: Vintage Liz Claiborne (similar)
Earrings: c/o Get Julued (exact)

Linking up here  & here!!
Have an amazing weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. March 22, 2013 / 4:46 AM

I love mixing patterns ! I agree with You sweetie. I must say I love Your bag. is so special.

have a fab weekend

2. March 22, 2013 / 11:22 AM

That blazer is so so flattering on you! and we have matching nail polish right now ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you again for answering all of the questions for behind the blog! I hope your readers love it as much as mine did!

3. March 22, 2013 / 3:28 PM

Love this mix of patterns! I think this is my favorite tweed styling!

~C

4. March 22, 2013 / 6:18 PM

love your sunnies so cute! i adore pattern mixing…i think it will slowly become a lifestyle for sure! happy weekend!

5. March 22, 2013 / 11:33 PM

Hi Chioma! I just discovered your blog today and have already scrolled through so many of your posts. You're style is so fresh and I love all of the color you incorporate into your daily looks! I'm so happy to have found your blog and can't wait to read more!! Following you via Bloglovin'.

• March 25, 2013 / 8:58 PM

aww thank you Christina!! I'm so glad you liked reading my blog and thanks for following! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. March 23, 2013 / 3:48 AM

i'll take that blazer! thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

7. March 23, 2013 / 4:46 PM

ive gotten to the point where patterns are like neutrals haha love this ๐Ÿ™‚
    brooke @ what2wear

8. March 23, 2013 / 5:17 PM

Haha, it is most definitely a lifestyle now. It's like if you're not print mixing, you don't feel adventurous enough. This is such a SUNNY outfit! Your beautiful, bright scarf and that awesome yellow bag can brighten up any day!

xo,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

• March 25, 2013 / 9:01 PM

aww thanks Juli! start off slow and I bet you'll love it and feel more comfy before long ๐Ÿ™‚

9. March 24, 2013 / 11:37 PM

I just died over that scarf! You look great!