Floral Meets Chambray…

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was great, we checked out some potential wedding venues and I think we may have found the one! Everyone’s told us that finding the venue is one of the most important parts to get taken care of so we are so excited to be able to book that part, solidify our date and get on with the rest of our planning! 😉
Chambray and florals are one of my favorite pairings this spring! There is something so fresh, girly,  and classic about pairing the two and all of the pieces except my sandals and belt are thrifted!
PS. I’ve updated my ADVERTISE tab here on the blog! So please, check it out for more information! I’d be honored to work with you 😉

MY LOOK:
Chambray: Thrifted Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: H&M
Sandals: Target
Purse: Thrifted Liz Claiborne
Necklace: Thrifted

Linking up herehere and here today!

Embrace today loves! I refuse to let Mondays make me sad anymore 😉

1. April 22, 2013 / 5:27 AM

I love floral and chambray! And I especially love that most of the outfit is thrifted- adds to the charm!

2. April 22, 2013 / 11:01 AM

This is such a fun outfit! Love that gorgeous floral skirt and the chambray is perfect with it 🙂

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

3. April 22, 2013 / 5:15 PM

I don't always think of chambray and florals, but they actually go really well together! Loving your necklace too. Congrats on finding the venue. That is definitely one of the most important parts. It makes everything else a bit easier once you know the look and feel of where the big day is going to be!

Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

4. April 22, 2013 / 10:48 PM

Your floral and chambray look so great together! Especially with those pops of yellow! (I love been LOVING yellow this spring!)

<3 Danielle
    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

5. April 23, 2013 / 3:42 PM

that skirt is great on you. you always have great accessories. too bad the necklace is thrifted. congrats on almost nailing down a wedding venue. i agree that it's the most critical part as the design of the wedding needs to fit the venue …what an exciting time in your life !

6. April 24, 2013 / 12:08 PM

the pops of yellow are so adorable! and I'm pretty sure that lip color is perfect! great look! stopping by from Because Shanna Said So. 🙂 Happy Wednesday!
    – Heather

7. April 24, 2013 / 5:08 PM

I've been looking for the perfect thrifted chambray shirt!! I love yours, and the skirt and accessories are perfect as well. Gotta love thrifting. xxoo

8. April 24, 2013 / 5:43 PM

Yes, floral and denim is a great combination. Good luck with the wedding plans, it can be exciting and stressful at the same time – be patient!

9. April 25, 2013 / 3:46 AM

Hi! Yellow is YOUR color! Also I like the lipstick color. Lovely as always! (PS I finally got around to doing WIWW this week. Please visit and lemme know if you have answers to my hair/blow out drama.) Hugs!

10. April 26, 2013 / 2:36 AM

My chambray top is one of my go to pieces. It just works with everything I have. I love how you styled it here! I featured floral prints in my link up this week. You're welcome to stop by and add your link if you'd like!