Summer Nail Polish Faves!

Summer Nail Polish Faves

[ :: Essie Avenue Mountain :: Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road :: Bobbi Brown Pink Valentine :: Nars Madness :: Essie Play Date :: ]

Hey Loves! You may have already noticed, that I just love to paint my nails! I have a huge collection of various colors and brands. I paint my nails 2-3 times a week and it’s relaxing and therapeutic for me. It’s a way I can express myself and be creative. Above are some of the colors I’ve been just dying over and cannot wait to wear this summer! I’m currently wearing a combo of pink and orange right now! What nail polish colors are you currently loving? I’d love to hear and maybe you’ll see me rocking one of your recommendations! 😉

Have a fabulous weekend!!

1. May 17, 2013 / 4:10 AM

I Love that blue! Blue is always my staple…doesn't matter the shade really.

I've been looking for a really vibrant yellow too so once I find one I fall in love with, I'll probably be rocking that all summer long.

@ChymereAnais

2. May 17, 2013 / 12:10 PM

I'm starting to get in the habit of painting my nails! Right now, I have on 'Skyline Blue' by NYC. It's a really pretty blue 🙂

3. May 17, 2013 / 2:00 PM

i love the lavender colors!! i love the yellow on other people, but it looks really bad on me!

4. May 17, 2013 / 9:52 PM

I am a big fan of the Essie play date! It is such a fab color ^_^

-Clara, BFF
    between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com

5. May 19, 2013 / 11:26 AM

Oooh can't really choose but it might have to be play date! Lovely choices x

sittingwitty.com

6. May 19, 2013 / 11:25 PM

My faves above are also the pink and orange. I frequent hot pink in the summer and have for years, just because it's such a pretty contrast on my darker summer skin! My current favorite color in these transition months between Spring/Summer though would have to be "bikini so teeny" by essie. It's a pretty cornflower blue color and really pops off the nails! Thanks for sharing your faves! I'll have to look in to that orange shade by Nars and add it to my collection. OH, and PS-I shot you an email. Hope to hear from you soon!

7. May 20, 2013 / 7:05 PM

Ah, I love Essie – is that from the new summer collection because I don't think I've ever see n it and it's gorgeous. Some other Essie colors I love for spring and summer: Fiji, Lilacism and Naughty Nautical!
    – Heather