Sweet Dreams!

Hi Loves! Yesterday, I received some bad news and was in a funk for most of the day. But as I scrolled through my Facebook timeline, I stumbled upon this video that totally made me laugh out loud and really cheered me up! So check it out here if you need a boost today! Enjoy the photos!

I was so elated when YesWalker sent me this purse to review and style! It’s a Big Buddha bag with the perfect year-round appropriate colors; mint, chartreuse, chocolate and cobalt, all tied together with rose gold metal detailing!! I can also wear it as a shoulder bag or cross-body which is perfect for the girl on the go, so if you love quality accessories and bags, go check out their site!

[ :: Forever 21 Blouse & Necklace :: H&M Skirt & Belt :: Old Navy Sandals :: Big Buddha Bag c/o YesWalker :: Vintage Earrings :: ]

Linking up with:
The Pleated Poppy
Rolled Up Pretty
Because Shanna Said So
Wardrobe Wednesday

PS. My younger sister Diana wrote her first book titled I’m Winning iPromiseencouraging single women to continually seek Christ (and not a man) to be made whole. This book has truly blessed me as I prepare to be a virtuous wife to my Fiance, so single, dating, married, etc, ladies, pretty please go support my sister, check out her site and get your own copy! Her book officially goes on sale on Amazon and Barnes & Noble this Friday, 5/17/13, and will also be available for download on e-readers and tablets!
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks so much for reading!

1. May 15, 2013 / 5:17 AM

darling outfit! i LOVE that bag! such a great shape and fun colors! sorry you were in a funk lately! hope you feel better!

2. May 15, 2013 / 5:31 AM

Aren't you gorgeous! i love your use and mix of colors! congratulations to your sister. that's great news.. have a good night.

3. May 15, 2013 / 3:56 PM

I NEED this purse!!!! Super cute sis!
    Thanks sooooooo much for the shoutout about muh book!!

4. May 15, 2013 / 6:05 PM

oh my gosh, chioma lady! this outfit is perfection! i love this color of yellow on your! and that lipstick! ah! you are such a babe.

and i don't know if you saw my reply to your question on my blog, but my engagement ring is actually yellow gold! 🙂

5. May 15, 2013 / 6:34 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you were in a funk yesterday, but I'm glad to see you smiling in these pictures. You look gorgeous, as usual, and congrats to your sister on her book!

• May 21, 2013 / 2:57 AM

thanks Rocquelle!! we all have our days, i refused to let it take me over, you're so sweet! 🙂

6. May 16, 2013 / 12:45 PM

I'm sorry to hear you received bad news – yuck. [That video, though, is absolutely the perfect thing to cheer you up! I love it! I want to be friends with them!]

Congratulations to your sister for writing a book – soooo exciting!!!

I really love this outfit. Your skirt is lovely and the colors are perfect!

7. May 16, 2013 / 3:59 PM

OH my goodness! Thank you so much for sharing that video. I laughed so hard at "He's stealing your thunder!" Hahaha…that is one amazing couple :)!

8. May 16, 2013 / 4:35 PM

Chioma, that skirt is super cute! You look super vibrant in the neon top and that lipstick color is great.

Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

9. May 17, 2013 / 9:49 AM

Sight for sore eyes…great look and accessories + that smile did it for me.

10. May 21, 2013 / 4:57 PM

OMG, I cannot believe how amazingly that bag coordinates with your outfit!! It literally has every color in it, SO ingenious!
    That yellow blouse is the perfect pop of color, and wearing coral lipstick is fierce!!
    Love your style, girl!

Simply Whit in a Sequined Life

11. May 23, 2013 / 2:48 AM

Love how you styled this entire look!!! The colors and patterns scream SUMMER!!! And congrats to your sister on her new book!!! That is amazing!!!