Bohemian Watercolors

Hi Loves!! I’ve missed you! I’ve been feeling super uninspired and  like I haven’t been reaching you or providing you with my best self so I decided to take a break for a week. Summer classes have begun and I’ve been interviewing for jobs so things have been hectic in my personal life all while planning our wedding! I’m also considering posting twice a week instead of my usual three … I hope you know I love all of you and I’d love to hear from you more! Please feel free to leave comments under my posts and suggestions on what you’d like to see in the future here on the blog! πŸ™‚
[ :: H&M White Cotton Tank (recent purchase) :: Target Watercolor Printed Pants :: Gap Denim Sandals :: Teal Shopper Bag :: Target Statement Necklace :: H&M Cuff Bracelet :: ]
Have a fab Wednesday!
Linking up here today:

1. June 26, 2013 / 5:33 AM

You are so gorgeous. I think I need those pants!

2. June 26, 2013 / 12:43 PM

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this look. Girl you rocked it!
    xo

3. June 26, 2013 / 1:14 PM

Very pretty look! I like how you styled your hair!

All the best on your job interviews! πŸ™‚

4. June 26, 2013 / 4:47 PM

I have these pants and love them and that bag is a perfect match!

5. June 26, 2013 / 5:46 PM

These pants are so dang cute!! I'm obsessed. I need more comfy patterned pants in my life πŸ™‚ Love the necklaces too!
    Post whenever you can! Finding time between planning a wedding is hard enough and then you have school/work on top of it, yikes girl!
    Jessi

• June 29, 2013 / 11:42 PM

thanks so much Jessi!! that's i've been loving palazzo and lounge pants so much! thanks for your support, it doesn't go unnoticed!

6. June 26, 2013 / 5:59 PM

I'm so jealous, I tried those pants on the other day & they we're just too short on me πŸ™ You look so cute & I love how you styled it!!

7. June 26, 2013 / 7:26 PM

i need these pants! they are so cute, and look perfect on you!

8. June 26, 2013 / 10:15 PM

Dang girl! You are too cute! I love these pants and the aqua color looks amazing against your skin. I wish I could pull this look off…. you look very confident!
    xo
    Taylor

9. June 26, 2013 / 10:17 PM

SO beautiful in shade of blue my dear!! We will be watching, reading, and waiting, regardless of how many time you post, so do what is best for you :-).

10. June 26, 2013 / 10:42 PM

Chioma – those colors are STUNNING on you!!! I miss you and hear you on not being able to keep up with the blogging – we're dealing with a house remodel, a wedding, my comprehensive exams, trying to get this dang Ph.D. done – how is your wedding planning going?!

• June 29, 2013 / 11:46 PM

Hey Bonnie! thank you so much!! i miss you too!! I'm trying my best but it can be overwhelming and girl i know you know how i feel! we are in the midst of booking the venue and securing vendors and it's slowly but sure coming along! How is it going for you?? And congrats on the house remodel and almost being done with your Ph.D!! πŸ™‚

11. June 27, 2013 / 2:43 AM

you came back with a bang! i love this look.

12. June 27, 2013 / 8:14 AM

That's such a summer-friendly outfit! Love the print trousers.

Lubna | ELLE VOX

13. June 27, 2013 / 2:12 PM

this whole look is great – i love the hair/necklace/shirt combo, and of course the pants! all around a great look lady!

14. June 27, 2013 / 5:42 PM

That necklace and your pants are just amazing!!!!!!

15. July 1, 2013 / 2:32 AM

Ok, this is honestly the first time I've seen patterned pants and actually liked them. This look is styled so well. You look superb! πŸ™‚

16. August 8, 2013 / 2:41 AM

I totally love your style Chioma! Turquoise is my fav color!!! I just went in my closet and cut the sleeves off my jean jacket. Lol!