The Weekend…

How are you Loves? I had a wonderful weekend with my favorites, my Fiance, my sister, and my In-Loves! Saturday we went for our first tasting with our wedding caterers. The food was pretty delicious and my favorite sample was the vegetarian lasagna, it was amazing! It was so neat getting to meet and talk with the executive chef who will eventually assist us with creating our own menu. He is so well read in so many different dishes. My Fiance and I are total foodies so we’re even more excited to create our menu for the big day!
Both venues for the ceremony and reception are drop dead gorgeous y’all. We couldn’t have picked better places to suit our tastes and needs. God really showed up and showed out for us with these two places. We searched high and low for months. We visited wineries, horse farms, ballrooms, historic houses, and country clubs in and around our city. God led us to two wonderful locations, where we will get the best of both worlds with an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception that overlooks a lake. I uploaded a teaser video of our ceremony venue on Instagram, so make sure you follow me there for cute little updates, that won’t make it here on the blog!
I’ve also been debating whether or not to share some more Wedding Related posts here for you guys as you’ve become a big part of my life. Please comment below if you’d be interested in seeing/reading more about our wedding planning and I’ll be sure to do so as we get closer to our date. 🙂

WHAT I WORE:

[ :: wrinkly, i’m human! lol Old Navy Chambray Shirt :: H&M Purple Chinos :: Converse Chuck Taylor Low :: Vintage Dooney & Bourke Purse :: Necklace c/o Wrist Soiree :: Bracelets- Top Shop, Gap :: ]

Linkups:
Find TWO reasons to smile even though it’s Monday!

Connect With C!

1. August 12, 2013 / 5:40 PM

How cute is this look! I've never done well
    With Converse, but this outfit makes me want to give them another try.

• August 14, 2013 / 5:32 PM

thanks Rocquelle 🙂 def give them a try, i kinda stopped since college but i love them again haha!

2. August 12, 2013 / 5:45 PM

I love a wedding so please share with your readers.

3. August 12, 2013 / 5:49 PM

I love love…especially black love so do share. You look gorgeous I love those pants especially and the simplicity of this look…

4. August 12, 2013 / 7:55 PM

I love it You look great, I like your trainers and watch, so cool!

5. August 12, 2013 / 9:57 PM

I am so glad you found the perfect place for the wedding! I feel like the search is hard, but once you find the place, you can start getting really excited!

I definitely wouldn't mind an occasional wedding post, but I DEFINITELY expect to see some "after" pictures – I want to see you in your wedding dress!

• August 14, 2013 / 5:33 PM

Thank you Ashley! i agree, i feel like i can breathe more now haha! I will definitely share both 🙂

6. August 12, 2013 / 10:52 PM

Great Blog! You should totally post more about the wedding plans! Love seeing Wedding goodness! Congrats on the Venue and all. God works wonders!

♥ Linda Mendible

7. August 13, 2013 / 9:08 PM

I recently got engaged and would love to hear more about your wedding plans. I also absolutely love your style!