With Peplum On Top!

Hi Loves!! In today’s post, I style this ivory peplum top with a floral A-line skirt. There is something so chic and classic about a peplum top. You can style it with jeans, shorts, or like I did in today’s look. Peplum tops not only accentuate curves but it can slim and contour at the same time, making you look sleek and put together. I don’t see this trend going anywhere, anytime soon. How do you style your peplum tops?
>>WEDDING UPDATE<< We are moving full steam ahead in planning our wedding and we are are now in the [Decor] stage and we’ve been on the hunt for floral vases for our reception centerpieces among other things! My fiance and I spent most of our weekend searching for vases and we’ve found so many and I love that we have developed a vision for what we want out of our wedding and how it is slowly but surely coming to fruition. (Whoda thunk I’d become a DIY Bride?) It’s nerve wracking but pretty damn exhilarating at the same time.
I just have to shout out my Fiance, he’s truly amazing y’all! I thank God that he’s not the kind of man that only wants to put on a tux and show up to the wedding, he has really been a thoughtful, helpful, sweet, and calming force throughout some wedding planning hiccups! Between him and my sister (MOH) and one of my best friends, I am feeling more and more confident that our wedding will be better than we ever dreamed of! 😉  We are also getting ready to meet with photographers and see who is a perfect to shoot our engagement/wedding photos. All tips and suggestions on how to find a great wedding photographer are welcome!!

WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Forever 21 Peplum Top :: Target Skirt ($7!!) :: Old Navy Sandals :: Bag c/o :: ]
I’m working on a -Planning An Amazing Wedding On A Budget- Series and I can’t wait to share it with you all here soon!
linkups:
HAPPY HUMP-DAY!

1. September 4, 2013 / 1:14 PM

Where did you get that bag? I love it.

• September 6, 2013 / 5:12 AM

thanks Zara! It's in an older post, I can't remember off the top of my head, i will find it and update for you!

2. September 5, 2013 / 4:36 AM

You look amazing.. but that's nothing new! 😉

BTW, I highly suggest Honey Heart Photogaphy and Aaron Stringer Photography!

Let me know if I can help with the wedding stuff at all!

xo, Jordan
    opalandviolet.com

• September 6, 2013 / 5:08 AM

thank you so much Jordan! you're always so sweet! Honey heart was on my list to check out for sure! thank you for these recommendations, i will def be chatting with you soon once you're all settled!

3. September 5, 2013 / 8:30 AM

I love this very classy! I came over from Because Shanna Said So, love your style will be visiting more often. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding ♥
    Dee Of Ms Dee Kay

4. September 5, 2013 / 1:19 PM

That peplum top is SO pretty on you! And I bet your wedding is going to be beautiful…can't wait to see the vision 🙂

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

5. September 6, 2013 / 2:46 PM

So stunning! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this peplum top on you!

6. September 7, 2013 / 3:37 AM

There are few things I love more than white tops and printed pencil skirts. the peplum pairs so fabulously with it too!
    Chic on the Cheap

7. September 9, 2013 / 3:06 AM

Holy Hannah, that shirt is just a total DREAM on you! The color and the shape are perfect! And the skirt that you paired it with is perfect too! Glad to hear that wedding plans are going well!

xoxo,
    Laura

8. September 12, 2013 / 2:14 PM

I love this outfit. That top is perfect! I can't wait to see your wedding photos to see what it will all look like once it has come together. Weddings that are styled by the people themselves always seem to be so much more intimate and personal.

bisous