Retro Layers…

I just LOVE this monogram necklace I received from Onecklace! I’ve been wanting a monogrammed necklace reminiscent of the one Carrie had on Sex and The City forever, and I finally have one! The necklace is made really well and the shipping was so fast. I can’t wait to get a second one when my last name changes πŸ˜‰ They have some fabulous pieces, so check them out for yourself!

Hi loves! So I love seeing fashionistas and fellow bloggers layer beautiful sweaters and button downs and I kind of wanted to dabble in this trend. So I did!, and well, what can i say, but forgive the lumpy under sweatshirt thing happening all over this look. I have not yet mastered how to make this look smooth and  polished. For you layering experts, can you give me some tips on how to layer seamlessly and not have rolls and lumps underneath? lol! All tips are welcome! πŸ˜‰  Have an amazing weekend!
WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Old Navy Vest  (similar) :: Gray Old Navy Sweatshirt (similar):: Vintage Sears Plaid Button Down :: GAP Always Skinny Jeans :: Michael Shannon Booties (birthday gift last year from my honey, similarblack option) :: Vintage Coach Purse ::  24K Gold Plated Carrie Style Name Necklace c/o :: Catey Necklace c/o]
Linking up with Casual Friday, Friday Favorites, and Best of Friday Style today!

1. December 6, 2013 / 12:01 PM

Love this outfit. I'm not a blogger but I love reading your blog. I learned (from the blog Franish I think) that you can put a tank top on under the sweater but OVER over the button up. This smooths the button up down a little more!

2. December 6, 2013 / 7:03 PM

This is a lovely outfit, I really love the pattern of the shirt. I didn't even notice the lumps until you pointed them out, so I wouldn't worry to much about it!

Corinne x

3. December 7, 2013 / 7:42 PM

Love the layering and your boots are awesome!

4. December 8, 2013 / 5:48 PM

Loving thelayers!! And those boots are so awesome!! Hope you are having a good weekend.

5. December 9, 2013 / 9:22 PM

I love these layers! It is so perfect with this crazy cold weather we having. And I love that necklace – my first thought was "oh that reminds me of Carrie's!" πŸ™‚

6. December 12, 2013 / 11:42 PM

Ahhhh! Love this look! And does your lipstick color match your bag? Perfection!
    Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion! I'm pinning this look AND it will be featured in tomorrow's post!

7. punam
    October 8, 2016 / 8:33 AM

good Click Release switch. After that select the snapchat snapchatupdate so you won’t have to stress over a month to month nice.