A Vintage Camel Leather Moment…

Happy Humpday Loves!! Today I style this buttery soft amazing vintage camel leather skirt i thrifted for the amazing price of $3 early last year! Do you ever hold off on styling/wearing a piece until it has that perfect MOMENT? Well I do, and that moment finally came to fruition when I paired it with this vintage salmon pussy bow blouse, my heeled oxfords, and a periwinkle clutch!

WHAT I WORE:
[ :: Vintage Salmon Pussy Bow Blouse (Similar) :: Vintage Camel Leather Midi Skirt (Similar) :: Heeled Oxfords (Similar) :: Vintage Clutch (Similar) :: ]
I also want to wish a Happy 106th Founders’ Day to my Pretty Sorority Sisters!!! Skeee-Weee!!!

1. January 15, 2014 / 5:59 PM

I love all of these colors paired together! (And the color on your lips!) What a beautiful outfit.

2. January 15, 2014 / 6:19 PM

This is stunning! I just talked about holding on to a piece that doesn't work for you just yet and then it becoming one of your favorites on my blog too! I love when that happens haha! What a great thrift find – I love it paired with this very feminine shirt. Absolutely gorgeous!

-Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

• January 16, 2014 / 9:46 PM

I'm glad i'm not the only one who does that! thanks so much Chelsea, you're so sweet 🙂

3. January 15, 2014 / 6:49 PM

Hi, love your outfit, such bright colors, I guess you are already feeling that SPRING IS IN THE AIR 🙂 nice shoes!

• January 16, 2014 / 9:47 PM

Thanks Zhana! I may be forcing it. We had a weirdly warm day that day lol. bc it's currently snowing outside.

4. January 16, 2014 / 10:26 AM

I love this outfit! That blouse is just the perfect shade! What a great deal on that skirt, and the shoes and clutch just fit perfectly into this outfit! You look very pretty!
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

5. January 16, 2014 / 1:31 PM

LOVE the leather skirt and the coral blouse is simply beautiful–love the freahness. 🙂

xoxo
    Stella

6. January 16, 2014 / 8:22 PM

You look gorgeous! Love the colors and that vintage skirt is everything.

7. January 18, 2014 / 5:40 PM

Such striking colors. Vintage style is always such a hit. Loving it on you.