Floral Transition

Today’s statement necklace is from my sweet friend Sheila of Precious Heart Designs. She makes gorgeous pieces that are handcrafted with attention to detail using the highest quality of gemstones, semi-precious stones and metals. Each piece is inspired by scripture and made to order. The quality of this necklace is amazing and will certainly upgrade even the most basic outfits! She has amazing customer service and I love that she has a Christian message behind her company. I wish her much success! Visit her site and shop around, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with everything!

WHAT I WORE:

[ :: H&M Floral Dress (similar here) :: Joe Fresh Denim Jacket (similar here) :: Converse Sneakers :: London Fog Tote :: Necklace c/o Precious Heart Designs :: Lipstick ::]
Keep up with me here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

Have a wonderful weekend!

1. August 21, 2014 / 4:16 PM

I am absolutely loving the bright florals for the end of summer. You look like a ray of sunshine; it absolutely brightens my day. I also am loving those super round sunnies. I just ordered a similar pair on Nasty Gal 🙂 We can twin. I always love seeing what beautiful pieces you put together, and once again you did not disappoint! XOXO

• August 21, 2014 / 4:46 PM

thanks love! I'm trying to wear all of my dresses while I still can, even though I'm craving fall weather hahaha! I'll have to check out Nastygal, mine are from XeroUV, and I forgot to link them! oops! lol thanks so much love, i love your blog and style as well 🙂

2. August 21, 2014 / 11:26 PM

OMG I have been eyeing this HM dress for so long and when your page started loading, I gasped and told myself how good it looks on you! the vibrants colors flatter you so so much! loving this! thank you so much for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog! 🙂

uris

• August 23, 2014 / 3:58 AM

go and get it! I looked online to link to it and could not find it, it would look great on you, the cut of the top of the dress IS a little strange which is why I wore a jacket in this look with it 🙂

3. August 22, 2014 / 9:47 PM

This is much too cute, Chioma!! It comes together beautifully and the colors really pop!!

Thatsmychic.blogspot.com

4. August 23, 2014 / 1:25 AM

Beautiful colors in that dress and it's gorgeous on you! The kicks are super cute with it 🙂 Thanks for popping by SLS, have a good weekend.

Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

5. August 23, 2014 / 3:17 AM

I'm easily won over by a bold print, and I love that you kept it causal with the converse and denim jacket.
    Chic on the Cheap