Cropped Pineapples

Happy Monday loves!! As you guys know one of the largest trends of this summer was pineapple print.  I’ve seen this print everywhere, and I just love how eye catching and different the print is. I’ve also noticed that pineapple print lends a retro vintage vibe to whatever it’s styled with. As summer comes to an official close, I figured I’d rock my pineapple print body-con skirt once more on the blog.

THE RUN DOWN:

[ H&M Crop-top and Pineapple print skirt :: Converse Sneakers :: Monogrammed necklace c/o Onecklace :: ]
Purchase similar items below:
Keep up with my adventures here:
Have a Happy Monday!

1. September 15, 2014 / 4:47 PM

I saw this top in H&M this weekend and I thought to myself "I love this top but what would I pair it with?" Well, you just answered my question and it looks fabulous! The pineapples don't make it seasonal specific and this look is perfect because it isn't quite fall yet! Super pretty girl!
    Marianne

2. September 15, 2014 / 6:08 PM

I love it so much. Great color and the pineapple skirt is super cute. You look fabulous.

3. September 15, 2014 / 6:30 PM

love the color combination it just poppin

4. September 15, 2014 / 6:31 PM

Great look Chioma! I adore how you're so trendy and classy! Your looks definately prove that class doesn't have to be boring!

Tammie of My Aura Blog

5. September 15, 2014 / 9:48 PM

You definitely ended summer with a BANG! This is so fun, bright and a great spin on retro.

6. September 16, 2014 / 12:29 AM

So colorful! I love this look! Pineapples are one of my favorite new trends as well! Found you on Instagram, and am now so excited to browse your blog for awhile!
    <3 Mariah

7. September 16, 2014 / 10:44 PM

Oh la la I love the pineapples!!
    Love this look on you and your
    frames are awesome!

Thanks for linking up!

8. September 17, 2014 / 3:52 AM

I found your blog from I Would So Rock This! and I'm really liking it. I love this pineapple outfit entirely, as in I cannot stop looking at it and thinking about where the nearest H&M is…

9. September 17, 2014 / 7:33 PM

You look fabulous! Seriously LOVING this entire look 🙂
    Following you on Bloglovin' and would love if you followed back!
    –Joanna
    Grace in Style

10. September 17, 2014 / 8:47 PM

More obsession with your yellow + hair ! (Insert in love emoji here)
    xo,
    K

11. September 23, 2014 / 1:15 AM

CHIOMA!!!!!!!!!! This outfit is stunning! I love absolutely everything about it!!!

Thanks so much for linking up with Tremendous Tuesday, I hope to see you again tomorrow!

Hugs! Amber

12. September 23, 2014 / 1:53 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE how relaxed, retro, and chic this look is! I just recently purchased a short sleeved sweatshirt from H&M and can't wait to go back for more!

Robyn