Lemon + Leopard

Hi loves! Fall’s just around the corner and I can practically smell it! I may be a little premature but I was so excited to throw on my first blazer of this season because it felt like autumn when I stepped out. This was such a simple pairing and knowing my husband loves when I wear navy white and yellow was just icing on the cake… 😉

[ :: Vintage Yellow Blazer :: H&M Striped Shirt :: Gap Skinny Jeans :: Leopard Sneakers :: Zara Bucket Bag :: Double Gold Chain Necklace :: Fossil Watch :: ]
Purchase similar items below:

Keep up with my adventures here:

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, I Feel Pretty, Random Wednesday, Fashionably Employed, Style Elixir, WIWW today!

Have a Happy Wednesday my loves!!

1. September 10, 2014 / 1:03 PM

That yellow and striped combo is gorgeous! And that bucket bag is perfection!!! I wanted to get the black one from Zara but I wasn't sure how it would look. I'm very jealous lol

Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

2. September 10, 2014 / 4:29 PM

I love this look! I'd probably go with different shoes, but I LOVE the shoes! Yellow is a great color on you.

3. September 10, 2014 / 8:16 PM

adorable yellow cuz! it always looks so nice on our skin tone.

4. September 11, 2014 / 7:04 PM

Bright yellow is a lot of fun – and I love the print mix of stripes and leopard. Always so good!
    Chic on the Cheap

5. September 11, 2014 / 8:43 PM

Yellow, leopard, and stripes look amazing together! Who knew! I love seeing what you will come up next because you always put things together that I would never think of pairing and you rock it so well! Such great inspiration!
    Marianne

6. September 12, 2014 / 12:54 PM

Yes! I love the lemon! It's always a good choice because its so cheery and fresh looking. I love the fun pop of animal print too to play up the look. What a great outfit to lead into the weekend!

7. September 12, 2014 / 12:57 PM

That blazer is gorgeous girl!!! I replied to your post on my blog about the Zara scarf, but wanted to make sure you saw it – the scarf, as far as I can tell, is the exact Zara scarf from last year. The quality is great and it comes with the original Zara tags on it!

8. September 12, 2014 / 3:42 PM

I've been wanting a pair of leopard slip-ons for ages and these photos make me want them even more. Love them with this colour combo (the blazer and bag)!

xo, alison*elle

9. September 12, 2014 / 8:21 PM

This is so fun and fresh, Chioma! I definitely need some colorful vintage blazers asap!

Thatsmychic.blogspot.com

10. September 12, 2014 / 11:43 PM

Love the color of your blazer and your shoes are so cute! 🙂

11. September 13, 2014 / 12:16 AM

A colour blazer with jeans is my favourite go to look! I love the bright yellow jacket, it looks so fantastic with the stripes! You look fab!

12. September 15, 2014 / 5:20 PM

I'm pretty sure stripes and leopard is my favorite print combo – love this look! The bright blazer makes it super fun!

Kacie