Retro Striped Skirt

Happy Monday Loves! I had an amazing weekend in Atlanta with my sister and best friend! I went with my sister to support her in speaking at a church youth conference. She did such an amazing job and I’m just honored I got to be a witness in how God used her to speak to those teens. We spent the rest of the weekend exploring the city with my bff and I’m still recuperating as I type these words. 😉

Today’s look is featuring this amazing black and white striped skirt I received from Eshakti. They make great quality, retro-inspired, and best of all, customizable pieces!! I was able to select not only the size I wanted, but the length of the skirt and I also added pockets. I can already envision several ways I will wear this skirt for Fall and Winter, so stay tuned! 😉

[ :: Old Navy Chambray Shirt  (similar) :: Contrast Color Block Pleated Skirt c/o Eshakti (receive 10% off your order with the code CHIOMA10 from 9/30-10/30/14!) :: D’orsay Flats (similar) :: Thrifted Clutch :: Fossil Watch :: Sunglasses (similar) :: ]

Keep up with my adventures here:
Have a Happy Monday!

1. September 29, 2014 / 3:07 PM

Such a chic and pretty look! I love pairing chambray button-ups with full skirts. It's such a fun balance of flouncy and rugged. The neutral accessories really let the black and white stripes pop!

<3 Liz

2. September 29, 2014 / 3:43 PM

That is such a pretty skirt! I absolutely love it!

3. September 29, 2014 / 5:05 PM

This skirt is absolutely amazing on you. You are a stunner! Love that you paired it with a chambray top. So pretty.

Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

4. October 1, 2014 / 11:03 AM

Oh my gosh! I love your wide-striped black and white number with the chambray! So classic and fun!

5. October 2, 2014 / 1:45 PM

That is so wonderful you were able to have such a great weekend!!

This look is to.die.for! Especially those shoes! Everything just pairs together perfectly!

Thanks so much for linking up with again with Tremendous Tuesday!

Hugs! Amber

6. October 11, 2014 / 12:53 PM

You are so cute Chioma! Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad I did! Love, love the striped skirt and anything paired with denim is my favorite. Great outfit!

7. October 12, 2014 / 6:08 PM

Gotta love stripes…its such a classy pattern. You look good! 🙂

missymayification.blogspot.co.uk