Stripes On Stripes

Happy Thursday Loves! When I was in the dressing room trying on this striped body-con skirt, I had on a navy and white striped shirt and when I looked at my reflection in the mirror, the stripe on stripe effect just made sense to me! Right then, I knew I’d style this skirt with a striped shirt (among other ways) this fall. This look is cohesive because the stripes on both the shirt and skirt are horizontal.. So what do you think?

THE RUNDOWN

[ :: Sheinside Shirt :: H&M Bodycon Striped Skirt :: Converse Sneakers :: Forever21 Taupe Tote bag :: ]
Purchase similar items from this look below:

Happy Thursday!

1. September 25, 2014 / 2:41 PM

I love everything about this look! That skirt is so cute and flattering, and the sneakers are the perfect casual touch. So fab.

xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie
    PS- I'd love for you to stop by on Thursdays to link up!

2. September 25, 2014 / 5:27 PM

Wow, I would have never thought of this! Looks great! – Isabelle of Signed-Isabelle.com

3. September 25, 2014 / 9:18 PM

I've always loved stripes on stripes. I did the same look with the blue and black skirt and top from H&M. You look great and the tote is really cute. I've also started adding more converse sneakers to my shoe collection for casual Friday looks at work. F21 has been getting a few bags right lately. I just picked up one last weekend. How's the school year going?

4. September 29, 2014 / 7:28 PM

You make the best outift combos, I love everything about this. Also, I love that bag and can't believe it's from F21. I thought for sure it was Madewell~

Gina
    Pink Wings

5. September 30, 2014 / 2:44 AM

I can never say no to any stripes and I love the double stripes on you. I can't believe that tote is from F21 – it looks so high end.

BTW, thank you so much for joining TBT Fashion link up and I hope to see you this Thursday.

Alice

6. September 30, 2014 / 4:08 PM

I wear glasses and have only recently got into buying more than one pair for fashion. I love your sunnies. The skirt I love, as it is not just the traditional black and white stripes, love that. The mixing of stripes and creating a more casual look with the chucks and tote is fab
    from the link up