Fine Wine

Happy Humpday loves! In this look, I’m wearing what has surprisingly become one of my favorite skirts. I actually wore this skirt two weeks ago to church with my husband with a black top. The wonderful thing about this skirt is how versatile it is. I was able to pull from the deep red accents of the print and pair it with my red slouched turtle neck. Nude shoes allowed my clothing to remain the focal point. I love effortless looks like these!

[ :: H&M red turtleneck (similar) :: Target pleated floral pencil skirt on ridiculously crazy sale, like $3.88 or something! (similar) :: Nine West Clutch (similar) :: D’orsay Flats (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: Vintage double gold pearl necklace (similar) :: ]
Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday!

1. October 24, 2014 / 3:30 AM

You look beautiful in these bright colors and that pleated skirt is so fun!

2. October 24, 2014 / 1:53 PM

That skirt is everything. It's beautiful and you look amazing…love all the color!

3. October 24, 2014 / 4:29 PM

Love this outfit! I used to have this skirt…now I miss it!

Featured you for Beautiful You this past Wednesday 🙂

Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

4. October 24, 2014 / 10:02 PM

Where am I with these Target deals? I fell in love with your outfit as soon as I saw it. Love the skirt and the leather waist detail, the roses look vintage . I love the red..on you too!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx

5. October 25, 2014 / 6:52 PM

Wow, that skirt is right fine! Thanks for coming to our hop and sharing. Fashion ITEM Friday is great and we are so glad you are with us. Yay!!!

6. October 28, 2014 / 4:16 PM

You look gorgeous! That cowl-neck shirt is amazing on you – perfect color and fit. #loveit
    xoxo -Laura Holmes | Kluster Shop {www.klustershop.com}