My Proposal Outfit…Redux

Happy Happy Monday loves! As I was getting dressed to shoot some looks with my sister, my husband pointed out that I was wearing basically the exact outfit I wore the day he proposed to me.
And he was right! The only difference in this look and the one I wore during my proposal are my oxblood (ha!) booties and my plaid blanket scarf that I added for warmth to this cozy fall palette! I can’t believe I haven’t worn this vibrant orange blazer on the blog yet, I have a feeling it’s going to get a lot of use this Fall! Read about one of the most beautiful days of our lives, here!

Spoiler: My husband had set up a beautiful picnic by a lake for us (that we now live by!), adorned with foods from our favorite restaurants throughout college, our favorite JJ Buckley wine, and “our” songs on the iHome! Read the rest here

[ :: Vintage Orange Blazer (similar) :: Thrifted Gap button up (similar) :: Jeans :: Red Booties (LOVE these!) :: London Fog Tote Bag :: Plaid Blanket Scarf (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]
(Look who decided to watch Mommy shoot blog pics, my Polo-bear! He’s stylin’ in his candy corn print scarf too! 😀 )

Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

Happy Monday!

1. October 13, 2014 / 2:36 PM

What a perfect outfit to be proposed to in! Fall fashion >

2. October 13, 2014 / 4:57 PM

You are stunning, Chioma!! I think orange is my favorite color on you and this look is just perfect! Miss you!!!! xo

Jordan
    Opal & Violet

3. October 14, 2014 / 1:23 AM

That's so awesome that he remembered that detail! The blazer is a great color on you and I'm so loving the scarf and booties! Wonderful look!! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

4. October 14, 2014 / 2:55 AM

Love the blazer! The color! Yesss!

5. October 14, 2014 / 3:42 AM

Aww how cute! That's one special blazer 😉 love the scarf addition to the look.

6. October 14, 2014 / 4:31 PM

That blazer! Great color!!

7. October 14, 2014 / 4:56 PM

I cannot get enough of your style girl! Another homerun! Love love love love this look! You look SO happy in that photo right after you got engaged! Such a fun time to remember! You look marvelous darling!
    Marianne

8. October 14, 2014 / 5:27 PM

How cute that your husband remembered that! And love the orange/coral color on you. Gorgeous!

Brooke
    convenientstyle.blogspot.com

9. October 14, 2014 / 6:35 PM

You are too cute!!! I love your gorgeous fall outfit!!! I am loving your puppy as well. I have a soft spot for little dogs. I have two long haired chihuahuas. They are pretty much my fur children. So glad for the link up so I could find your blog.
    Angela

10. October 14, 2014 / 6:42 PM

This is such a colorful and cozy outfit! I especially like your ankle boots.

11. October 14, 2014 / 7:15 PM

THis is such a fabulous look on you! I love everyting about it, the orange blazer, and the I need to get me one of those flannel scarves-scarf with all of the wonderful fall colors, the dark denim and cute booties. Love it!!
    from the link up

please stop by, jess xx

12. October 15, 2014 / 1:57 AM

Love this outfit!! Especially those ankle booties, they are perfect!!!

Thanks so much for linking up with Tremendous Tuesday, your support means so much!

hugs! Amber

13. October 15, 2014 / 6:25 AM

Wow! Happy outfit! I like the color of your blazer. And i love the bag!

14. October 15, 2014 / 3:04 PM

Oh wow! I love this entire outfit! Such a cool post! Thanks for sharing that exciting time in your life! I am in love with your orange blazer/colorful scarf combo! They are gorgeous together! I also kinda need those booties of your in my closet 😉

Thanks so much for joining us for the Celebrate Southern link up yesterday! Hope to see you again next week dear! Xoxo

15. October 15, 2014 / 8:33 PM

That's such a sweet thing for him to remember! I love that blazer, I'm a sucker for all things bright like that! x

The Little Things

16. October 16, 2014 / 2:16 AM

This color combo is SO GREAT! I love those booties! I just bought my first pair of booties! They really seem to be popular this season! And I love that your sweet pup made it into the post! I try to sneak my dog into my fashion posts too! 🙂 Thank you so much for linking up with J (Bless Her Heart Y'all) and myself (www.2catsandchloe.com) for our second Celebrate Southern linkup! I am pinning your post to our official linkup pin board now!! 🙂

17. October 17, 2014 / 3:05 AM

You look so, so happy in that proposal pic. That blazer is in such a fun color and the scarf matches it perfectly. Your dog is such a cutie!

18. October 17, 2014 / 11:42 PM

You are polished perfection, and I adore your autumnal color pallet! Love you puppy too!
    Plus, we are bag twins!
    Chic on the Cheap

19. October 20, 2014 / 12:28 AM

Seriously in love with this look, so perfect for Fall. And your puppy is SO cute.

20. November 1, 2014 / 4:47 AM

Seriously, your outfit is so cute! That scarf is the perfect accessory for the orange blazer and I want those boots in my closet asap! 🙂 I have a short orange blazer, but now I want a long one lol