The It Scarf!

Hi Loves! I’m reinventing the wheel today by styling the Zara oversized plaid scarf worn by every blogger and their mama today! 😀 I drooled over it last year and by the time I was ready to bite the bullet and purchase it, it was sold out! Well I more than made up for it this year, I’ve received four different plaid blanket scarves and I’m currently fighting the urge to find a few more colors. In this look, I made my scarf the focal point by keeping most of my look neutral except for the complementing red of my vintage bag.

[ :: Zara Plaid Blanket Scarf  (similar):: H&M Cream Sweater (similar) :: Jeans (similar) :: Booties (similar) :: Vintage Coach Purse (similar) :: Lipstick :: ]
Linked with:
Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

1. October 29, 2014 / 8:39 PM

I love everything about you outfit and would wear it myself!

2. October 29, 2014 / 9:01 PM

it is definitely the "IT" scarf. Love the lipstick color.

xoxo
    Stella

3. October 29, 2014 / 11:27 PM

ahh i finally bought one of these too! though you have four of them now?! are all of them from zara? i feel so adorable and cozy in mine when i bundle it over a dress. I kind of want to find an even bigger one….soon I'll just be wearing a straight up blanket around my neck, haha.

xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

4. October 30, 2014 / 3:44 AM

you are fall ready! those boots look so comfy (and cute).

5. October 30, 2014 / 9:16 PM

Such a lovely plaid scarf, Chioma! I need that in my life! Thanks for linking up with Beautiful You this week:)

Robyn

6. October 30, 2014 / 9:29 PM

Who can blame you, it's just the scarf to have! Love how you've styled it!
    Chic on the Cheap

7. November 1, 2014 / 9:51 PM

Ooh, this is such a terrific outfit. I LOVE that plaid scarf with the tan color mixed in with the plaid and those boots look SO comfy!

8. November 2, 2014 / 6:41 AM

I just bought my first blanket scarf and have no idea how to wrap it around my neck. I bought the Zara scarf last year and ended up returning it because it was too hot. I am not sure why I need a blanket scarf this year?? I call it giving in to temptation. Love the way you wrapped this!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

Alice