Ankara Style + New Site Design!!

Happy Humpday Loves!! I’m so excited to share this outfit with you ANDDDD do you notice anything new or different about the blog? Look around…see it? see it? see it?!? My husband did an amazing job with the new design of my site. He took my vision and brought it to life in the most beautiful, feminine, and classy way. I love the editorial, crisp, and professional feel of everything!
As I’ve prepared to turn 30 on Saturday 11/15/14 , I’ve noticed a change in the woman I’ve become. Not only have I been gravitating towards more sophisticated looks and more quality pieces, I’ve changed my response to the simple hiccups in my life that just don’t matter in the grand scheme of things. I’ve become more confident in the direction my career is going. I’m becoming a better wife, daughter, sister, and friend. I’m so thankful for everything God has blessed me with and I’m beyond ecstatic about my future. I believe the new look of the blog perfectly complements the woman I’m becoming.
As you can see, we’ve changed some things around and added a few new features. You can now subscribe to my mailing list and get updates to new looks, styling tips, and so much more. We’ve also added the Ask Chioma tab/feature where you can simply fill out a form and ask me any styling questions you may have about a special occasion, work event, night on the town with the girls, etc! So please drop me a line with any questions you may have and I’d be honored to help you in any way I can!

So let’s talk about this beautiful ankara print royal blue and mustard skirt NeoBantu sent me a couple of months ago. I’ve been kinda waiting on the perfect moment to debut this skirt to y’all and I can’t think of a better moment than now with the new site launch and just days before my 30th birthday! It’s a hi-lo dream of a skirt with pockets, I swooned when I received it in the mail. While unpacking my winter clothes I just knew that my blue knit infinity scarf would be the perfect accessory to make this outfit complete! I threw on my heeled oxford shoes, my favorite tote bag and the rest was history…tell me what you think of this look and the new site design below!

Photography & blog design c/o my God-send of a Hubby! (if you have serious inquiries for a new blog design, please contact him here!)

[ :: Aviana Hi-Lo Skirt c/o NeoBantu :: Forever21 Sheer Button Down Blouse :: Heeled Oxfords :: London Fog Tote Bag :: Old Navy Knit Infinity Scarf ::
Purchase similar items below:
!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = ‘//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js’; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += ‘?cb=’ + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === ‘object’){ if(doc.readyState === ‘complete’){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, ‘script’, ‘shopsensewidget-script’);

Come join in on all the fun!
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

1. November 12, 2014 / 3:01 PM

Soo this skirt is fabulous and I NEED it!!!
    The site is bomb! I'm loving the new look and the fact that it allows us to seek fashion advice from you.
    💗💗💗💗

2. November 12, 2014 / 4:49 PM

The new site looks absolutely perfect! Makes me want to add some color to my own! Also, I've been lusting over everything that NeoBantu sells for MONTHS now. Too expensive for my college budget, but the holidays are coming up 😉 The skirt looks great on you!

3. November 13, 2014 / 12:40 AM

Your cornflower blue snood is one of my favourite colours! I absolutely love it, it looks striking with the patterned skirt in yellow. A perfect combination. Website looks great too.

4. November 13, 2014 / 3:34 AM

Your new site looks amazing and that skirt was perfectly styled by you. Love this vibrant look on these gray days!

5. November 13, 2014 / 1:20 PM

Love the new site and GREAT skirt! I'm gearing up for a new design as well. It's the best feeling ever! and happy early birthday! xo

6. November 13, 2014 / 2:40 PM

Love the design! Props to the hubby. This color combination is fabulous on you and so fun. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

7. November 13, 2014 / 4:37 PM

That blue looks amazing on you. Love that skirt, tons of fun!
    Glad I found you on the Living In Color Style Link Up Ill be sure to follow!
    Xoxo
    Ashley
    Stop by sometime

8. November 14, 2014 / 3:12 AM

Chioma, I love everything about this post and the new site design! And how lucky you are that your husband did the new design! The new "Ask Chioma" is the first thing I noticed– what a neat idea! I clicked on it and it's not working, though. I get an error message. Thought I should let you know.

xo,
    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

• November 16, 2014 / 4:48 PM

Hi Nathy! My husband has fixed the issue, so feel free to Ask away! I'm so glad you like the new site, thank you so much! 🙂

9. November 14, 2014 / 12:18 PM

Wow!! I have been following your IG page for a while,but immediately I saw this outfit on you I just decided to visit your blog and get more fashion tips. I love the combo,keep it up

10. November 14, 2014 / 8:30 PM

Love your bright skirt and how you've paired it with a blue scarf. Your shoes are cute too. Their color emphasizes your long legs!

11. November 15, 2014 / 11:51 PM

This outfit is GREAT, the blue is very vibrant and I love the knit/texture of the scarf.

12. November 16, 2014 / 1:51 PM

You are so lovely!

Well done to both you and your husband – the blog design is so clean & professional.

Thank you for linking with Passion4Fashion LinkUp where I am co-hosting with Rachel.
    Angele
    Following you on bloglovin – I'd be thrilled if you could follow me back:) https://www.bloglovin.com/theeuropeanmalteser