Sporty Florals…

Happy Monday Loves!! I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween weekend! J and I stayed in and handed out candy to trick-or-treaters and had a horror movie-thon we made yummy appetizers and some drinks! You can see pics of our weekend here!

[ :: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Sweatshirt (similar here, here) :: Thrifted Gap Button Down (similar) :: Gap Jeans (similar) :: Forever 21 Tote Bag (similar) :: Converse Sneakers (similar) :: Bracelet (similar) :: Watch :: Necklace (similar) :: Earrings (similar) :: ]
Keep up with my adventures here:
Happy Monday!

• November 5, 2014 / 3:16 PM

thanks Cheryl! I need to wear it like this more often! i'm coming to check out how you styled it!

1. November 3, 2014 / 10:36 PM

I love this sporty floral look! And it sounds like you all had a perfect Halloween weekend!

2. November 5, 2014 / 3:13 AM

I'm so jealous of your sweatshirt! I wanted it but it was sold out in my size- looks so cute on you! xo

• November 5, 2014 / 3:22 PM

thank you Britt! I grabbed it on sale because the initial price was ridiculous! haha!

3. November 6, 2014 / 1:58 AM

Lovely top! I really like how it mixes the patterns so well! And I really want a pair of white chucks! They are so great! Thank you so much for joining J and myself {www.2catsandchloe.com} for the Celebrate Southern Linkup! I’m pinning your post to our official Celebrate Southern Pin Board now! Cheers!

4. November 7, 2014 / 3:59 PM

I love your floral and stripes top! It's so adorable! Very cute sorry look! Thanks for joining Celebrate Southern link up this week!

5. November 12, 2014 / 5:30 AM

I absolutely LOVE this top! Stripes and florals in one is a beautiful look and you make it look GREAT. I absolutely love your blog by the way. Great posts. Thank you for joining the thrift sisters link up. We truly appreciate your support.

Thrifting Diva