The Pumpkin Patch…

Botanica Farms is a beautiful farm near our neighborhood that J and I decided to visit last week. We found the cutest pumpkins to decorate our home with and had a wonderful time exploring the farm.  We are all about starting new traditions for our little family and I think visiting new pumpkin patches is going to be a family tradition of ours for years to come. The weather was so perfectly “Fall” it was ridiculous. I of course had to wear my favorite go to blanket scarf and anorak combo. You know, just enough layering to shut out the breeze and still look chic. I added my burgundy oxfords and bag to complete the look. Oh why can’t everyday be this beautiful?…

[ :: Forever 21 Yellow Anorak (old, similar here) :: Zara Checked Scarf (similar, splurge) :: RL Button Down Shirt (similar) :: Jeans :: Red Oxfords :: Red Tote Bag (splurge) :: Leopard Glasses (similar) :: Lipstick :: ]
Have you visited a pumpkin patch this season? These photos are raw and unedited. I just wanted to share a snippet of a wonderful day we spent together. If y’all would like to see more of these lifestyle posts, please let me know below!
Linked with:
Keep up with my adventures here:
Happy Wednesday!

1. November 5, 2014 / 4:07 PM

Love your coat!

2. November 5, 2014 / 4:49 PM

this post is so darling! I love your scarf and all the pumpkins! so fun and cute!
    kelseybang.com

3. November 5, 2014 / 7:10 PM

Love your pictures, you are too cute! Especially the one with your face in there , I have a kid side too for sure. Great picture of you and your hubby! I love the fall colors, the yellow, the burgundy shoes, the gorgeous scarf!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx

4. November 5, 2014 / 8:50 PM

I love this post. It just radiates happiness. The colors are fantastic. 🙂

Found you through the linkup and I'm so glad. 🙂

5. November 6, 2014 / 3:54 AM

Looks like so much fun! Your look is oh so cute and so great for the Pumpkin Patch!!!

7eventh Letter
    whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

6. November 6, 2014 / 4:54 AM

These pictures are so fun! It looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I really like your jacket and blanket scarf! They are perfect together!

Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

7. November 6, 2014 / 4:07 PM

Lovely style and photographs 🙂 I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I wold be delighted, thanks!

Camille xo

8. November 6, 2014 / 6:29 PM

Love this color combination! Those glasses are super cute too.

Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

9. November 7, 2014 / 6:10 AM

I love these photos, and your color combos are stunning! My boyfriend and I went to the pumpkin patch this year, but since we went on a week day it was only half open and rather anti-climatic, but still fun, I love seeing how your trip was!

<3,
    Mariah Alysz
    Rya Pie

10. November 8, 2014 / 1:53 AM

You and your man are so cute! I really love how you incorporated the red and yellow form the scarf into the rest of your outfit.

11. November 8, 2014 / 5:56 PM

What a fabulous place to visit! I love all your pictures, especially the one of your feet! And the selfies… you look so in love….!!! 🙂
    xox, Crystelle