Salmon + A Shade of Gray

Happy Monday Loves! Today’s post features my new favorite color combo : gray and salmon/blush! The two of these colors may sometimes seem more likely to be worn in spring but when worn like I have in this look with dark jeans, it’s transformed to a winter appropriate look! I added touches of camel via my belt, purse, and ankle boots and the look was complete! Are you loving faux fur vests this winter too?

Photography c/o My Hubby

[ :: Forever 21 Shearling Vest-sold out (similarsimilar, splurge) :: Vintage Pussy-bow blouse (similar) :: Jeans (similar) :: Booties (exactsimilar, heel)ed version) :: Zara Bucket Bag (similar, splurge, splurge) :: Watch :: Sunglasses (splurge) :: Lipstick :: Earrings (similar, splurge) :: ]
Come join in on all the fun!

1. December 15, 2014 / 2:39 PM

I love your faux fur vest and the grey and salmon work great for keeping the outfit looking fresh and fun in the dreary winter! Thanks for sharing your colorful outfit and for joining Susan and I for Celebrate Southern last week! We hope to see you back again this week! xoxo

2. December 15, 2014 / 4:55 PM

Wonderful colors and textures together, Chioma! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday and have a wonderful week.

3. December 15, 2014 / 6:11 PM

What a fun, cozy look! Not a color combo I would think of – very creative.

lisa @ Daily Style Finds

4. December 16, 2014 / 4:29 PM

Really impressive, deceptively simple and completely charming! You look adorable in your very nice "muppet fur" (sorry!) vest, and you set it off just right with the blushing salmon (another picture!). Made even better with the tan accessories. So good to see that color used in fresh ways. All is perfect.
    And you have the best hair! Lovely.

5. December 16, 2014 / 9:01 PM

Cute style! Love the boots and the top! But I really love your hair style!

6. December 16, 2014 / 11:42 PM

This is SUCH a fun look – you look so fun and classy at the same time!! 🙂 And I'm obsessed with your hair!

7. December 17, 2014 / 1:19 AM

Hi! I think your blog is really nice and you have a beautiful style :). My blog is http://www.meetmys.com; It's under construction now but you can take a look at it

8. December 17, 2014 / 2:15 AM

I love this gorgeous look–I think those soft colors are so pretty this time of year! Especially with your pink lips, that's the perfect touch!

9. December 17, 2014 / 3:46 AM

Beautiful outfit and color palette! I love this transformed winter ensemble! That best is everything. Hopped over from mix it Monday link up. Thanks for sharing 🙂

10. December 17, 2014 / 6:36 PM

What a fabulous look! Love that color on you. The fur vest is so cute and those glasses are awesome. Coming by from the Pleated Poppy Link up!
    Xoxo
    Ashley

11. December 22, 2014 / 8:14 PM

This light weight fur vest is so cute and love it with the coral!