What’s Up Buttercup?

Happy Monday & Martin Luther King day my loves! This weekend has literally flown right by and I’m so happy for this extra day of rest and a chance to pull myself together for the week. I got the privilege of styling my sister yesterday for a fun photo shoot to promote her book and upcoming website re-launch. It was my first official styling gig and I can’t wait to share photos here for you to see how everything turned out! I’m hoping that this styling session will be the first of many this year! 😉

[ :: Sheinside Cardigan (similar) :: Target Acid Wash Chambray Shirt (Similar, splurge) :: Gap Always Skinny Jeans (similar) :: Delia’s Combat boots (similar, similar) :: Monogrammed Python fold over clutch c/o Mimic Design :: H&M Chunky Infinity Scarf (similar, splurge) :: Daniel Wellington Watch c/o :: Earrings :: ]
Come join in on all the fun!
Linked with:

|  On the Daily Express  |  More Pieces of Me  |  Still Being Molly  |  Rhea Et Cetera  |  Fashionably Employed  |  Fizz and Frosting  |  Claire Justine  |  Cha Cha the Fashion Genius  |  Pink Sole  |  Not Dead Yet Style  |  Life of Meg  |  Mom Trends  |  Whitney Nic James  |  Create With Joy  |  The Modest Mom Blog  |  Stylin in St. Louis  |  Her Heartland Soul |

1. January 19, 2015 / 7:18 PM

This cardigan and purse needs to be in my closet'

2. January 19, 2015 / 10:09 PM

Love this outfit! Mustard looks so good on you! Of course, it helps that you have such gorgeous and flawless skin! How exciting that you got to style your sister for her shoot! Can't wait to see pics!

3. January 20, 2015 / 3:10 PM

First of all, these pictures are beautiful and I'm loving your hair!! I'm def loving this mustard cardigan! I've never thought to put a cardigan over a denim shirt. I might try that out this week and see how it goes!! #BLMGirl

4. January 20, 2015 / 6:05 PM

Fab outfit. I am a big lover of the colour mustard and I love your cardi. And it looks lovely teamed with that chambray shirt. #allaboutyou

5. January 21, 2015 / 2:05 AM

This outfit is so fun! I love the pretty color of your cardigan and that scarf too! The chambray top is the perfect addition! Thanks for linking up!
    ~~Megan~~

6. January 23, 2015 / 4:52 PM

Cute double denim look!

michellespaige.blogspot.com

7. January 23, 2015 / 9:08 PM

LOVE that clutch and chamrbray shirt! Thanks for linking up and would love if you could add me to your list! XOXO

8. January 26, 2015 / 2:05 PM

Oh I love your buttercup cardi and those boots are fantastic! Thanks fro sharing this with Celebrate Southern too! I am pinning this to the Celebrate Southern Pinterest board as we speak! xoxoxo

9. January 26, 2015 / 11:11 PM

What a gorgeous post! I found you on the Trend Spin LinkUp.

It looks lovely and sunny where you are. Its currently freezing here in Scotland with more snow forecasted.

I'm hosting a linkup over on my blog. Its based in the UK and I wondered if you wanted to come and share your post. I'd love to have you on the linkup (runs every Monday), maybe you'll find some new UK readers also. 🙂 Linkups are new to the UK so I really want to try and promote it with some great bloggers that I know from US LinkUps. If you're up for sharing your post, u can do so here – http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/

Laura xx

10. January 27, 2015 / 10:32 PM

Hmm, I have a thing for clutches… and think you should send this one over to me..lol. Definitely looking forward to seeing your styling of your sister. Thank you for linking up with Thrift Sisters.

Thrifting Diva