Sequined Blues

As I post these photos, I can’t help but miss being with my family in MS again and most importantly warm weather! I didn’t even have to wear a jacket the day we shot this look! Temps did drop later that evening but it was fun to wear something cute and not have to cover it up with a bulky coat and mittens and a scarf!

I found this sweatshirt while my hubby and I were out of town. After I purchased it, he asked if i was keeping it because and if it was a gag sweatshirt. My jaw dropped because of how cute it is and how great of a sale I found it on. Y’all sometimes, husbands just don’t understand.  I styled it with my favorite skinnies, ankle boots, and stole borrowed my little sister’s cross-body bag. Simple pulled together looks like these are easy to pack for a trip away and chic at the same time.

[ H&M sequined top on super sale (sold out, similarsimilarsimilar, splurge) :: Thrifted button up (similar) :: Gap Skinny Jeans (similar) :: Ankle boots (very similarsimilar, leopard version) :: Daniel Wellington watch c/o :: Vintage purse borrowed from my baby sister (similar) :: ]
What do you think about this sweatshirt? Hot or Not?

Come join in on all the fun!

Linked with: |  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Chic Street Style  |  Mom’s Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On

1. February 18, 2015 / 11:23 AM

Always love a good blue on blue look. 🙂

And in my last post it actually isn't a scarf! It's just the edge of the waffle cardigan which gives the impression of one, haha.

2. February 18, 2015 / 4:07 PM

That sweater is so darn fancy! Love it! How lucky you are to have found it on sale.

Alex – Funky Jungle

• February 27, 2015 / 5:03 AM

thank you Marie! hahhaa right! we can turn some plain sweatshirts into something fancy 😉

3. February 18, 2015 / 8:14 PM

I have a similar top from H&M and my friends totally didn't get it/like it until I actually wore it out. Sometimes it isn't just significant others who don't' get it, lol! I really like your sweatshirt and how you styled it!

Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

• February 27, 2015 / 5:05 AM

yessss! things look so much better on than on a hanger. lolol they just don't understand, wear it and rock it girl!

4. February 19, 2015 / 1:49 AM

Ohhhhkay this is too good. I also rocked a jeweled sweatshirt today, but I totally love the cropped aspect of yours! So chic. Tell your husband he's crazy!

Kate
    myteacherstyle.blogspot.com

• February 27, 2015 / 5:13 AM

hey girl! thank you so much! I'm just seeing this, I will try and make it around to the next one!

5. February 20, 2015 / 6:46 PM

Hey there, so happy to have found you through the Thursday Fashion Files Link. That sweater is everything and the blue is the perfect hue against your complexion.
    Delilah
    pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com

6. February 23, 2015 / 7:02 PM

LOL, that sounds like something my husband would say too! Love that bespangled sweatshirt. Thanks for sharing with visible Monday, xo.

• February 27, 2015 / 5:20 AM

bwahahahahah! no but i thought that too as i was stealing/borrowing it from my baby sister's closet lol. i should have kept it!

7. February 26, 2015 / 1:32 AM

Omg, love that sweater so much, the whole outfit is adorable!

8. March 3, 2015 / 10:39 PM

This is the coolest top! I love that you layered it with other blues. Great look!

michellespaige.com