Valentine’s Day Look One: [Radiant In Pink]

Happy Monday my loves!! With Valentine’s Day less than a week away, I figured I’d provide some outfit inspiration for anyone that has a special date for a romantic evening, a movie, or night out with the girls. I’ll be featuring a little outfit inspiration all week so be sure to check back to see how I tie in pink for Valentine’s Day! This first look is perfect for a Valentine’s date night with the special man in your life. When the team from Shabby Apple contacted me to collaborate with them, I was overjoyed and immediately chose this Nutcracker dress. This dress comes in two other colors, green and blue, but I chose pink because I knew I wanted to wear this for V-day and it’s one of my favorite colors…

The detailing on this dress is incredible. I love how the cut accentuates my waist and the little bows behind my elbows add such a feminine touch. I decided to keep the rest of the look understated with some nude d’orsay flats and a black oversized clutch.

Photography by my husband

[ :: Nutcracker Dress c/o Shabby Apple :: Quilted clutch c/o Groopdealz :: Necklace c/o Precious Heart Designs (similar, similar) :: D’orsay flats (similar) :: Watch :: ]
Come join in on all the fun!

Linked with: |  On the Daily Express  |  More Pieces of Me  |  Still Being Molly  |  Rhea Et Cetera  |  Fashionably Employed  |  Fizz and Frosting  |  Claire Justine  |  Cha Cha the Fashion Genius  |  Pink Sole  |  Not Dead Yet Style  |  Life of Meg  |  Mom Trends  |  Whitney Nic James  |  Create With Joy  |  The Modest Mom Blog  |  Stylin in St. Louis  |  Her Heartland Soul  |  A Touch of Tartan |

Do you have anything fun planned for Valentine’s Day? Comment below!

1. February 9, 2015 / 2:58 PM

Beautiful! The color of the dress is beautiful and it looks gorgeous on you.

2. February 9, 2015 / 3:26 PM

That pink dress looks amazing on you! I LOVE the adorable flats, and bow on the arms are darling. Happy Monday! XOXO, Elif

3. February 9, 2015 / 4:33 PM

Wow! This dress is so beautiful on you! I love this for Valentine's day!

4. February 9, 2015 / 4:40 PM

Wow, what a gorgeous dress! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

5. February 9, 2015 / 5:12 PM

I am all about pink ! Love it on you Chioma. The black clutch has some great detailing. Well, my Vday .. not sure what I am wearing, but I am sick so it may be a fuzzy bathrobe. You look lovely!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx

6. February 10, 2015 / 9:09 PM

Luschious! Very, very V-Day perfect, and I'm charmed that you wore innocent looking little tan flats with it! I was just thinking about all the nude heels I've got but rarely wear, so I appreciate the inspiration!

7. February 11, 2015 / 10:58 PM

You look so beautiful in your dress! I love the accessories you picked!

8. February 12, 2015 / 1:34 PM

This is YOUR colour – it suits you beautifully & I love the dress styled with flats.
    I'm pinning it on #AllAboutYou board & thanks for linking with us
    Angele (cohost #AllAboutYou)