Valentine’s Day Look Two: [Be Mine]

As promised, here is the second look in my Valentine’s Day Look-book to help inspire you with ideas of what to wear out on a date, or girls’ night out! I know red and pink are typical Valentine’s day colors, but there’s something so soft and romantic about the color pink, and I immediately thought of this skirt. In today’s look, I’ve styled a full midi skirt with a striped top a casual denim jacket and nude flats. This look is perfect for a day date or easily switch into some heels and throw on a black moto jacket and you’re ready for a night on the town!

[ :: Thrifted Gap Jacket (similar, splurge) :: H&M Striped shirt (similar, turtleneck option) :: Pink full midi skirt (similar, similar, floral option) :: Nude D’orsay flats (leopard option) :: Forever 21 gold clutch (similar) :: Double gold chain necklace (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]
Come join in on all the fun!

Linked with: |  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Chic Street Style  |  Mom’s Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On

Stay tuned for my third and final look of my Valentine’s Day look-book tomorrow! 😉
Have a happy Wednesday!

1. February 11, 2015 / 6:43 PM

I LOVE THIS LOOK! I was just thinking, 'this is so something I would wear!' and then remember I have a similar look in my archives! Great minds;) Happy early Valentine's Day!

Cheers,
    Joanne
    FabulouslyAverage

2. February 11, 2015 / 10:35 PM

This would be something I'd pull for my Valentines Day outfits! I am obsessed with my striped shirt and denim jacket! Smart outfit! Love it! Happy Valentines day! (early!)

Clare
    Understated Classics

3. February 12, 2015 / 2:56 AM

I love that this outfit works for Valentine's Day because you've incorporated a pink skirt and lip colour, but that it isn't overtly all red and pink, like so many outfits around this time of year seem to be. The addition of pink is subtle, but adds a lovely touch of brightness – and your flats are fabulous!
    xox,
    Cee

4. February 12, 2015 / 4:39 PM

You look precious! I haven't tried out the midi skirt yet….you make a great case for it!!

5. February 13, 2015 / 2:26 AM

what a cute and casual v-day look! I would wear this any day! I mean, any day that were warm enough.
    Chic on the Cheap

6. February 14, 2015 / 6:36 PM

I love the dusty denim in the ensemble, Chioma! The pink skirt is divine, too. ♥

7. February 14, 2015 / 10:02 PM

I'm a first time reader and just have to say this look is adorable! Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

8. February 15, 2015 / 7:02 AM

This is one of my favorite outfit of yours! Pink is a stunning color on you.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

Alice

9. February 16, 2015 / 9:23 AM

That pink midi skirt is a dream! I am in love 🙂 I just bought a peach one from Choies and seeing this pretty looks makes me so excited to get it 🙂

xo,