Ladybug

Happy Monday loves! I’m bursting at the seams with good news that I can’t wait to share with you in a couple of days. Life has been so hectic in our lives, both good and bad so I’ll keep it short here with this fun look featuring this soft and cozy buffalo plaid jacket, converse sneakers, black skinny jeans, screen tee, and my new leopard clutch! I’ve been searching high and low for one and this one by RAK Bags is perfect. It’s made of leather and calf hair and you already know I believe leopard is a neutral, so get ready to see this clutch in outfits to come. 😉

Outfit photos by my sister, Diana Anosike

[ :: Buffalo Plaid Coat c/o SheInside :: Old Navy Holy Chic tee (sold out) :: Black skinny jeans (similar, similar) :: Converse :: Leopard Clutch c/o Red Angle Kisses :: Lipstick :: ]
Join in on all the fun!

Have a Marvelous Monday!

Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win a $200 Kohl’s gift-card here!

1. March 23, 2015 / 3:31 PM

This look is holy chic! This is good inspiration for me because looking this cute in a casual look is very hard for me for some reason. LOVE that jacket and the clutch! I'm staying tuned for your good news!
    Marianne

2. March 24, 2015 / 4:17 PM

Nice comfy look! Leopard isn't a print I wear, but I like it on others.

3. March 26, 2015 / 5:40 PM

I don't write often, but I always enjoy my visits here. I'm lots and lots older but with similar tastes, and I find so many of your choices inspirational … you have such a great grasp of proportion and a thorough understanding of the fine points of combining classics and trendier items. Great transitional pieces … and I was just thinking about how to wear white tennies again without them looking like Nurse Ratchet shoes! Charming outfit on you, completely.

4. March 27, 2015 / 4:06 PM

I love this whole look! That jacket, first of all it amazing! I love that you made it casual with the sneakers! And that clutch! I've been on the hunt for one of these myself! Stopping by from the Style Sessions link-up! Have a great weekend! 🙂

~Hillary

5. March 28, 2015 / 8:10 PM

I want this whole look! You're the cutest & your style is fab!!

6. March 31, 2015 / 6:38 PM

I would definitely wear this, I love to see other style bloggers who like mixing prints as much as I do! 🙂

Raven