Werk It!

Happy Monday once again loves! Another fabulous weekend is under my belt! I strongly believe in the phrase, “a Sunday well spent, brings a week of content”! This look embodies a professional vibe with a fun twist! I really love how every blue hue from my shirt to my shoes, play off of one another. As a working woman now, I’ve been having fun finding new ways to remix my wardrobe for the office and this is one of them!

Photography c/o My Husband

[ :: Target Pencil Skirt (similar, similar, love) :: Vintage blue button down shirt (similar, similar) :: Target D’orsay Flats (similar, gimme) :: Forever 21 Taupe Tote Bag (similar) :: Double strand gold chain c/o (similar) :: Large Gold earrings (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]

|  ON THE DAILY EXPRESS  |  MORE PIECES OF ME  |  STILL BEING MOLLY  |  RHEA ET CETERA  |  FASHIONABLY EMPLOYED  |  FIZZ AND FROSTING  |  CLAIRE JUSTINE  |  CHA CHA THE FASHION GENIUS  |  PINK SOLE  |  NOT DEAD YET STYLE  |  LIFE OF MEG  |  THE BON BON ROSE GIRLS  |  WHITNEY NIC JAMES  |  HER HEARTLAND SOUL  |  A TOUCH OF TARTAN  |  MAHOGANY CLOSET

What are some of your favorite work outfit combos? Share below!
Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

1. April 20, 2015 / 2:53 PM

Love this look…you look fab!

I have been wearing more dresses and blouses with skirts of the A line/mid length variety. They are just so effortlessly feminine and chic with the right accessories!

Have a blessed week!

2. April 20, 2015 / 5:12 PM

Beautiful in blue! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

3. April 20, 2015 / 6:24 PM

Such a great look for you, so bright, airy and perfect for work or play. #PersonalStyleLinkUp

4. April 22, 2015 / 8:41 PM

Beautiful blue outfit! I had never heard that quote before, but I love it
    Dresses & Denim

5. April 23, 2015 / 2:39 PM

This is such a fun, bright outfit for the office. Thanks for linking up!

6. April 23, 2015 / 3:36 PM

Super cute skirt and the color of that lipstick looks great on you! Thanks for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you will join us again next Thursday!

7. April 24, 2015 / 1:08 AM

I am loving all these blues, especially the blue of the shoes (very lovely!!!). Thank you for linking this post up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" it is good to have you back and I hope to see you next Tuesday.
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

8. April 27, 2015 / 4:10 PM

This is a really cute wear to work outfit. Both professional and fun!! I also love your Havana twists. I thinking about doing loc extensions for the summer, I think the biggest thing stopping me is the amount of time it will take to put in LOL. … Thanks for linking up w/ Mahogany Closet Mondays!!!

-Melissa