Simply Chic

Happy Wednesday loves! I love outfits like the one I’m wearing today that take little to no effort and consist of basic, classic pieces. Every girl should have a few pairs of skinny jeans that fit like a glove and flatter her shape. Along with that, striped tops can go with almost anything. If you’ve seen me the last few weeks, you’ve seen me with one of my three denim jackets, they just make outfits cooler if you ask me.
What are some favorite basics?

Photography c/o my Husband

[ :: H&M Striped Top (similar) :: Old Navy Denim Jacket (similar) :: H&M White Skinny Jeans (similar, similar, similar, distressed) :: D’orsay Flats (similar, similar) :: Forever21 Taupe Tote Bag (similar) :: Sunglasses (similar, similar) :: Watch :: Monogrammed necklace c/o :: Earrings (similar) ::

|  THE PLEATED POPPY  |  MY GIRLISH WHIMS  |  SHOPPING IN MY CLOSET  |  BECAUSE SHANNA SAID SO  |  THE MUMMY CHRONICLES  |  PAMPERS AND PEARLS  |  TWO STYLISH KAYS  |  THRIFTING DIVA  |  VINTAGE GWEN   |  CAPPUCCINO & FASHION  |  TUCKER UP  |  MOM’S MORNING COFFEE  |  BOOK OF LEISURE  |  POSH PAIR  |  DESIGN LIFE DIARIES  |  PUMPS AND PUSHUPS  |  GET YOUR PRETTY ON

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin
Happy Wednesday!

1. May 13, 2015 / 5:59 PM

Oh how I love the denim jacket with this!
    I have yet to bust out my white pants.
    Thanks for stopping by! Want to follow each other?
    Carolyn
    Perspective

2. May 14, 2015 / 3:59 AM

I love this look! The bright red lip works perfectly with it. A striped tee and a good pair of skinnies are also amongst my basics 🙂

Mili

3. May 15, 2015 / 1:03 AM

Cute! I haven't worn my white jeans in a while. I may have to pull them out this weekend. Other than jeans, I love chambray shirts, plaid shirts, and striped shirts! I like shirts with 3/4" sleeves because they are transitional. I also love a good cardigan and need to stockpile more turtlenecks for the winter (I hated them as a child…irony)!

4. May 15, 2015 / 6:48 AM

Such a timeless look!

thetallmamastyle.blogspot.com

5. May 16, 2015 / 10:16 PM

this is adorable and cute! love the stripes. your purses always get me 🙂

6. May 17, 2015 / 2:22 PM

You're rocking these classics. For me it's always the perfect pair of denim jeans, a denim jacket, and striped tops.

I've found myself investing in more and more classic pieces the older I get instead of trendy clothing. 🙂

JennifHsieh