Tropical Summer Romper

Happy Hump-day loves! So I spotted this airy paper weight floral romper hanging in a store while shopping in Vegas and my heart literally stopped! You know, one of those slow motion moments where you reach out and you immediately find your size in that piece you want, and you eyeball it and know it’s going to fit beautifully, and ya know what? It fits! Those moments are magic…
Since the pattern is so vibrant and fun, I added a my yellow blazer, and block heeled sandals for interest. I finished the look off with my orange clutch and gold jewelry.

Photography c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: Click on the links to shop this look!

[ :: Floral Romper (option, option, option, option, LOVE!] :: Vintage Yellow Blazer (similar, similar) :: Block heeled sandals (similar, similar, similar, similar) :: Gigi New York Clutch c/o (similar) :: Watch (exact) :: Necklace c/o :: Lipstick (exact) :: ]

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

|  THE PLEATED POPPY  |  MY GIRLISH WHIMS  |  SHOPPING IN MY CLOSET  |  BECAUSE SHANNA SAID SO  |  THE MUMMY CHRONICLES  |  PAMPERS AND PEARLS  |  VINTAGE GWEN   |  CAPPUCCINO & FASHION  |  TUCKER UP  |  MOM’S MORNING COFFEE  |  BOOK OF LEISURE  |  PUMPS AND PUSHUPS  |  GET YOUR PRETTY ON  |  FOR THE LOVE OF LEOPARD

1. June 17, 2015 / 10:04 AM

That blazer is perfection with that romper, so cute!

2. June 17, 2015 / 7:39 PM

Love, love, love this look! So fabulous and your hair is gorgeous!

3. June 17, 2015 / 10:05 PM

Super cute! I will feature this look of yours on my blog this Friday. I run a daily theme and that day is called They Got It Right. Thank you so much for sharing and keep in touch!

Grace

4. June 18, 2015 / 6:40 AM

This look is so perfect!! I love how you paired it with blazer! And I love your hair!

5. June 18, 2015 / 12:49 PM

Beautiful romper! Love the print and fit…suits you perfectly. Thanks for sharing 🙂

6. June 18, 2015 / 8:12 PM

I love that romper and the yellow blazer is adorable. You are gorgeous btw… 🙂

Blessings,
    Dawn

7. June 19, 2015 / 2:03 PM

Hi Chioma! As usual you've created another beautiful look! Color is amazing on you! I'm really loving your hair too. So pretty! I'd love it if you shared your posts at my Friday Finds Link-Up. Hope you come!
    Heather Wyancko
    http;//ForageFashion.com

8. June 19, 2015 / 2:14 PM

Chioma, pairing the romper with the beautiful yellow blazer is just perfection!! You are chic ready for any summer event..I am loving how beautiful this outfit turned out!!

9. June 21, 2015 / 3:15 AM

I love these bright colors, and you are totally pulling off the bright lipstick! You look so summery! Thanks for visiting me earlier this week 🙂

10. June 21, 2015 / 1:15 PM

I love the yellow jacket! I host a fashion link up every week and would love you to stop by and add a link. I also take co-hosts each week so let me know if you are interested 🙂