Sunny Pleated Midi

Y’all know I’m a sucker for just about any clothing piece in my power color, yellow. This time around I’m styling this vibrant yellow pleated midi skirt with my staple leopard clutch, coral flats, and a chambray button up tied at my waist.

THE RUNDOWN: click on the links below to shop each item!
[ :: Chambray Shirt (similar, similar) :: Yellow pleated midi skirt (very similar) :: Coral flats (similar, similar, love) :: Leopard clutch (similar) :: Lipstick :: Watch :: ]

All Photos c/o my Husband for Chioma’s Evolution of Style

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

1. July 15, 2015 / 1:57 PM

So gorgeous! That chambray shirt goes great with that yellow skirt!

2. July 15, 2015 / 5:47 PM

Super cute super summery!!!!! 🙂

xoxo
    Jen

3. July 16, 2015 / 3:15 PM

Hey Chioma,

What cute pictures! I love the colors of your outfit and the vibrant color of the photos. Your husband did a great job of showing off your clothes and your personality!

I like that the outfit is both classic and fun! Thanks for sharing~

I came over on Favorite things, and I'm glad to find your site. I also followed you on Pinterest and added your pin here: https://www.pinterest.com/melredd/blog-link-parties-and-blog-link-ups/

Hope you have a blessed day today~
    Melanie

4. July 16, 2015 / 6:43 PM

I love the bright yellow with the leopard clutch. The lip color is so nice on you.

5. July 18, 2015 / 12:11 AM

Beautiful color combo! Thanks for linking up with us at Thursday Favorite Things!

6. July 20, 2015 / 5:23 AM

What a perfect summer look – I adore the pairing of those coral flats with the yellow skirt.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice

7. July 20, 2015 / 4:36 PM

Love!love! love this look, it's so feminine and chic and the pop of colour with the skirt makes thing fun and playful.

8. July 22, 2015 / 5:22 AM

That yellow is seriously gorgeous on you! I love it with the tied chambray top! I also LOVEE your lip color. You look absolutely gorgeous and effortless!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters