This post is sponsored by Target.
Hi Loves! I’m so excited to review the summer limited edition Target Beauty Box with all of you! Some of you may not know but Target curates these boxes once a month and they offer a variety of hair care and skin care products for all ages, style, and budgets.
Here’s what I received in my box:
1. Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-in Conditioner: I love how this spray makes my hair feel. While in a protective hairstyle like I’m currently wearing, I’m always in search of a good leave-in conditioner to keep my hair and scalp moisturized and this gave my hair life. This was hands down my favorite item in the box.
2. Aquaphor Healing Ointment: My husband used it and absolutely loved it!
3. Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste: I plan to take this cool, refreshing toothpaste with me during my fall travels for work.
4. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil: Anyone who knows me, knows just how much I love this brand! I’ve been wanting to try this growth and restore lotion for a while and once I take my twists down, I plan to use this for a twist out.
5. Dove Quench Absolute Creme Serum (Full Size): I have yet to try this out, but I look forward to seeing how my hair responds to this serum.
6. Curls Creme Brulee Whipped Curl Cream: While I haven’t used this curl cream, I have to talk about how amazing this stuff smells! I cannot wait to try it! If any of you have tried it, please share your experience with it below!
Find your style @Targetstyle
Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Chioma’s Evolution of Style going!