How To Style A Full Skirt

full skirt

Happy Wednesday loves! I’m back today with 3 looks that show you how to style a full skirt. My love for full skirts is so real. I have yet to find a skirt that flatters every single body type beautifully. The high cinched waist and flared bottom take the normal skirt to the next level. Because the full skirt has such a full volume, it is automatically the focal point of your outfit.
full skirt

I love the idea of injecting pattern and color into the look above. This cream and pink floral full skirt is not only feminine and eye catching, but it’s the perfect hue and print for spring or summer. I styled it with a burgundy top to complement the colors of the floral print.

SHOP THIS LOOK HERE

full skirt

In this look, I styled a pussy bow blouse to complement the pastel pink floral print of this navy full skirt. The pink blouse added a classy and feminine quality to the look making this perfect for a date night or any other evening event.

SHOP THIS LOOK HERE

full skirt

full skirt

In my third and last look, I striped a navy and white horizontally striped full skirt with a blouse in an unexpected pop of color, (also my favorite color) yellow.  I hope you noticed that in all three looks, I stuck with the “one print and one solid” theme and my doing this allowed the full skirts to do the talking.

SHOP THIS LOOK HERE

full skirt

SHOP MORE MIDI SKIRTS BELOW:

So tell me, do you have any full skirts in your wardrobe and how do you style them?

1. July 13, 2016 / 5:30 PM

I used to have this citron full skirt that I got for a steal during a clearance sale at Old Navy. My favorite look was when I rocked it as a cover-up over a two piece I wore to a water park for a friend’s birthday. It was so functional and I felt so chic and classy. I love the striped and mustard skirts you featured in this post!

2. July 13, 2016 / 8:41 PM

Great outfits! I can’t wear full skirts because they make me look a gazillion million times wider than I am, but they all look great on you.

3. July 15, 2016 / 11:46 AM

you look so lovely in a full skirts! they’re all so great! thanks for the inspiration 😀

4. July 15, 2016 / 12:23 PM

You have the skirt/blouse combo down! I love the bright pops of color you used in your outfits! Perfect for Summer!

5. July 15, 2016 / 4:42 PM

I’ve got several, I love them. And you’re first one is absolutely fabulous! Thank you for linking up on Fancy Friday!

6. July 15, 2016 / 11:26 PM

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Wow, you can really pull them off. You look awesome.

7. July 17, 2016 / 1:14 PM

Loving all these great skirts!!!
    Jaymie

8. July 17, 2016 / 6:34 PM

You look fabulous with this style skirt. I need to try it out, although I am not a big skirt wearer.
    Thanks for linking up to #UntamedStyle and see you next Friday!

CidStyleFile.com

9. July 20, 2016 / 12:51 AM

I used to be strictly a pencil skirt type of gal but have fallen into love with these full skirts and have added a few in my closet.

Love all of your looks!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice