Orange Midi Skirt + Denim Top

Orange Midi Skirt

Happy Wednesday loves! This week has been crazy and I’ve been doing a lot of running around. In an ideal world I can knock out all of my errands while stylish and comfortable and not miss a beat.  This orange midi skirt and denim top is just that! I decided to layer a chambray shirt over my white tank top and leave it unbuttoned and tie the bottom of it for a more relaxed effect and I love how it turned out. Midi skirts are one of my favorite types of clothing because I literally feel like I can conquer the world in them. If only I could convince my Hubby of that, maybe I could get away with buying a few more this Fall…a girl can dream right?

Super excited about two huge upcoming projects I have in the next couple of months. I can’t share too much yet, but I’ve been working extremely hard and I’m so excited to share more with you when I can! Hard work and consistency does pay off.

Orange Midi Skirt

Orange Midi Skirt

Orange Midi Skirt

WEARING:

[ :: Orange Midi Skirt-H&M (very similar) :: Sandals :: White tank- H&M (similar) :: Chambray shirt- Target (similar) :: Clutch :: Necklace-super old (love this one!) :: Sunglasses :: Watch :: Fitbit :: Bracelets :: ]

Orange Midi Skirt

Orange Midi Skirt

Orange Midi Skirt

Orange Midi Skirt

Orange Midi Skirt

All photos for C’s Evolution c/o my Hubby!

WEARING:

I hope today is good to you!

1. August 24, 2016 / 12:11 PM

Loving this look! Wore a chambray top tied over a dress yesterday and was so happy with how it turned out! Can’t wait to hear all about what you’re working on!

2. August 24, 2016 / 1:02 PM

Gorgeous! I am loving everything about this outfit! Great color combination. Perfect accessories. And midi skirts totally rock!

I would love for you to come join my weekly link up On the Edge of the Week. It goes live every Thursday at 5:00 p.m. EST and remains open for one week. I hope to see you there! Have a fabulous day!

Shelbee

• August 25, 2016 / 7:18 AM

Thanks so much for linking up On the Edge of the Week!

3. August 25, 2016 / 1:49 AM

We are about to hit spring time here in Australia and I can’t wait to recreate this cute look!

Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

4. August 25, 2016 / 9:53 AM

Orange and blue-my favorite complimentary color combo. This look has so much eye appeal-love it.

5. August 25, 2016 / 12:27 PM

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

6. August 25, 2016 / 3:56 PM

I love this look–that midi skirt is such a gorgeous color and I love how you tied your chambray shirt over the tank. I love it when a look is both cute AND comfy… this one is a winner!

7. August 25, 2016 / 11:26 PM

You are so rockin’ this outfit, my dear! And now I’m inspired to pull out my chambray shirt and mix it up with a cute skirt, hopefully half as stylishly as you! Thanks! –Ginger

8. August 26, 2016 / 4:31 PM

Thank you for linking up on Fancy Friday with this beautiful outfit!

9. August 29, 2016 / 4:16 PM

I love a pop of orange. Looks so beautiful on you! Leopard print is my thing, so I can’t love this enough!

Kat

10. August 29, 2016 / 7:10 PM

This outfit just screams pops of color! I too am a fan of midi skirts. They are perfect for the office or any other occasion where you need to be somewhat modest but still cute!

Nina