Off the Shoulder Floral Dress with Old Navy

off the shoulder floral dress

Happy Wednesday loves! Before I jump into talking about this gorgeous off the shoulder floral dress from Old Navy, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your lovely comments on my last postYou allowed me to feel safe sharing my natural hair story and in turn shared your experiences as well. That is the kind of community of women that I am trying to foster on this blog. Who knew so many of you have experienced or are currently experiencing the same thing with your hair? It feels wonderful knowing I have your support as I start this new fearless style (in every aspect of my life) journey and I hope you know that you have mine.

One of my favorite things about Spring are the weather and the beautiful flowers in bloom everywhere you look, and you guessed it, DRESSES! If I could wear a dress everyday from now until Fall, I’d be one happy girl. So I jumped at the chance to partner with Old Navy to refresh my spring wardrobe. I mean, can you ever have enough dresses? And they have a lot of them! You’re bound to find a few that you love!

off the shoulder floral dress

Off the shoulder dresses are so on trend this spring and are flattering to every body type. You can dress it up like I did here with sandals, a skinny belt to add more shape, and funky accessories like tassel earrings and over sized sunglasses. Or you can dress it down with a denim jacket and casual sneakers.

Here are some of the dresses I’m eyeing this Spring:

off the shoulder floral dress

off the shoulder floral dress

off the shoulder floral dress

off the shoulder floral dress

off the shoulder floral dress

off the shoulder floral dress

Photography by Jonah Brown

SHOP THE LOOK BELOW:

[ :: Off the shoulder dress c/o Old Navy (also love this and this) :: Belt :: Clutch c/o Gigi New York :: Sandals :: Sunglasses (similar) :: Tassel Earrings (love) :: Watch :: Bracelets :: Lipstick :: ]

This post is in collaboration with @OldNavy. I received compensation in exchange for creating this content, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep C’s Evolution of Style going!

Have a blessed Wednesday!

1. April 5, 2017 / 1:15 PM

Old Navy does it again. I just love that dress. Your earrings, sandals and bag are also quite cute and your hair looks great like that. Chioma. =)

Enjoy your Wednesday and welcome by tomorrow and linkup with me darling. Share your awesome style with me and my readers. Thanks, Ada. =)

April 5, 2017 / 3:21 PM

Thank you Ada! Old Navy is trying to kill my bank account with all of their cute pieces just in time for summer 🙂 You’re the sweetest, my haircut is slowly but surely growing on me. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! Sure thing !:)

2. April 5, 2017 / 2:55 PM

Oh my goodness I saw this dress yesterday and it is so adorable on you!!!

April 5, 2017 / 3:22 PM

Did you get it? I’m sure it would be pretty on you too! I would have gotten this dress with or without the partnership! Old Navy is always getting my coins haha! i love how lightweight and vibrant it is too. Thank you so much Shelly!

3. April 5, 2017 / 4:21 PM

Loving this colorful look!

Liv

livforstyle.net

April 6, 2017 / 11:33 AM

Thanks so much Liv! 🙂

4. April 5, 2017 / 6:13 PM

Wow! The color on that dress is just gorgeous!! And I have to say…I love how you coordinated your earrings with your pretty yellow toes!

Virginia | More to Mrs. E

April 6, 2017 / 11:34 AM

Thank you Virginia for noticing the tiny details 🙂

5. Andrea Nine
    April 6, 2017 / 8:42 AM

You look amazing and so ready for spring! What an absolutely darling dress and I loved how you styled it! Thanks for linking up with us for spring fever fashion and I wanted you to know I’m going to feature you as one of my favorites next Wednesday on the blended blog!

April 6, 2017 / 11:34 AM

Awww thank you Andrea! How sweet of you! I’ll be sure to check it out next week :0)

April 6, 2017 / 11:36 AM

Thank you so much Elise! 🙂

April 7, 2017 / 4:32 PM

Thank you! Me too, I’m planning on packing it right up when we go in May 🙂

6. April 7, 2017 / 12:53 AM

Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party. This dress is so chic, but our OLd Navy doesn’t have it! 🙁

April 7, 2017 / 4:32 PM

Hi Nicole, Right? I adore it. I provided the link to the exact dress, just click on that and grab it online! 🙂

April 7, 2017 / 4:33 PM

Thank you! 🙂

7. April 7, 2017 / 3:50 PM

I have been eyeing this dress at ON and seeing you style it makes me love it enough more! I love that they have a bunch of midi length dresses right now as opposed to only short ones–I never have to worry about a stray wind giving everyone a show with midi length!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

April 7, 2017 / 4:34 PM

Awww thanks! I know! hahaha! can’t have that! You should totally grab it and a few others in store or simply click the links in this post. I’m a bad influence 😉

April 13, 2017 / 9:16 AM

Thanks Dawn!

8. April 10, 2017 / 12:25 AM

This looks like the perfect vacation dress. I am a sucker for all things blue, but the prints on it make it even prettier!

Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

April 13, 2017 / 9:17 AM

I think so too! It’s perfect, and made me fall in love with blue all over again! 😉

April 13, 2017 / 9:17 AM

thank you so much Cristina! 🙂 I hope you’re having a great week!

9. Clarissa
    August 7, 2017 / 10:00 AM

I came upon this blog post a week or two ago. I had to have this dress. Unfortunately, the one you are wearing was sold out. I did, however, purchase it in black. When it arrived in the mail, I tried it on and did not want to take it off. Love the material and fit! Thank you. I love, love, love your blog!