1. Bucket bags are all so on trend right now, and I already have a camel and black one but this lemon yellow Marc Jacobs bucket bag is a dream and it’s one of my favorite colors!
2. Nothing says “It’s Spring” like this vivacious orange Madewell tote bag!
3. This beautiful purple bag is a great crossover piece from fall to spring. Style it with these Karen Walker sunglasses for a fun day out!
4. I am determined to have this Clare V clutch this spring! It literally goes with everything. This watch would be the icing on the cake
5. This classic camel Tory Burch tote bag is chic enough to step up any outfit and be used in the workplace as well! Try pairing it with this dress and sandals for a fun daytime look!
Disclosure: This post is in collaboration with Shopbop, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Chioma’s Evolution of Style going!
| Two Thirty-Five Designs | Penniless Socialite | All Things Chic | Style Elixir | The Farmer’s Wife | Rachel the Hat | Fashion Should Be Fun
Have a fabulous weekend!